The Offical Meme Thread

i dont care either way for harambe but i dont really get what all the fuzz is about

Woman also doesn't deserve all that hate either. What she did was wrong, but c'mon, we got to treat people with decency here.

Magikrazy said:
*bleep* that stupid gorilla. Easily the worst meme of 2016 by far. "Let's celebrate a dead gorilla who could have possibly killed a child". Say what you will about dang Daniel, that meme never made me glad something was dead.

This meme is extremely disrespectful towards that gorilla, who is also a victim of this tragedy of an unnecessary death. It's among one of the most disgusting memes out there and I really can't believe this kind of disrespect for the death of this animal as well as child endangerment is material that can be considered "funny".

I really hope this meme dies a very painful death.

Baby Luigi said:
Magikrazy said:
*bleep* that stupid gorilla. Easily the worst meme of 2016 by far. "Let's celebrate a dead gorilla who could have possibly killed a child". Say what you will about dang Daniel, that meme never made me glad something was dead.

This meme is extremely disrespectful towards that gorilla, who is also a victim of this tragedy of an unnecessary death.
I completely agree. And I don't want to be "fuck the kid, the gorilla's life was way more important" but honestly it was.

Sean Bean has always been among my favorite movie actors, so I decided to look for a meme. I found these:

Sean_Bean__memes_will_be__my_unintended_legacy_.jpg

When he was promoting the TV show "Legends", were he starred as the main character, he wore a t-shirt with an appropriate hashtag.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdZl1bhpkYM

i too love you reposted in the wrong neighborhood

it is time to nominate my personal opinion best new meme of 2016

it's

scuttlebug-tj-henry-yoshi-mario-can-change-home-position-depressing-1440107.png

watch for rolling rocks in 0.5 a presses/tj """"henry"""" yoshi/parallel universes

this video just fucked my shit over, and the corresponding memes surfacing on /v/ immediately afterwards were too good to pass up.

runner-ups:

dat boi/o shit waddup

hbOuM8l.png

wii did it

honorable mentions:

giivasunner

i've stopped liking giiva's content at one point but at the start this was glorious.

trump memes

yes yes i know i know but you gotta admit these lunatics put some pretty yuge effort into their memes at points

all in all this was a very great year for memes, with no clear winner like last year (looking at you shia)

so yeah looking forward to what 2017 holds for us

Back