• Burial & funeral

Votes: 11 40.7%
  • Cremation & funeral

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Burial w/ no funeral

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cremation w/ no funeral

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • That thing where they grind up your body to use for soil to plant a tree (& funeral)

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Tree planting thing with no funeral

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Donate my whole body to SCIENCE

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • I don't care what they do with my corpse when I'm dead

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters
i'm gonna be launched into space in a coffin with a glass window in my face, and i'll have my eyes wide open, just in case i'm still conscious after death so that i can see space forever

IcicleRain said:
IcicleRain said:
I want to donate my organs,
not my eyes tho
those are staying
have the rest

you most likely won't be able to donate your organs anyway

also i can't believe all you guys apparently want funerals

no its a fact. most corpses arent viable for organ donation. unless you die of a brain injury, the damage to your body will almost certainly be too extensive for any of your organs to be useful

Those are scary, but not as scary as a dead one.

The dead ones just stay there, as if they're planning something.

I want a funeral and burial. It just seems weird to me for it to not happen; I feel like it gives closure. My grandma just died, and she wanted to be cremated with her ashes spread over Lake Vernon. It's sweet, but it's really hard considering I'll never see her again. :(

Gnaw said:
also i can't believe all you guys apparently want funerals
i checked the "i don't care" option

why focus on how to run my funeral, focusing on how to run my life is more important

I don't really want a funeral because they're depressing and I don't want people to sit around crying about me
I may be vain but that's just scary tbh

it just means they care

funerals are more of a way to meet with relatives and friends of the deceased and remember them together, one last time

Count Olaf said:
I want a funeral and burial. It just seems weird to me for it to not happen; I feel like it gives closure. My grandma just died, and she wanted to be cremated with her ashes spread over Lake Vernon. It's sweet, but it's really hard considering I'll never see her again. :(
I'm sorry, man. I wish you luck.

My great-grandmother finally passed earlier this year. She got to live a long life, but it didn't make her loss any less tragic. She was one of the sweetest people I've ever met.

i don't really give a shit i'm gonna be dead so who the hell cares what they do with my corpse lmao

strap it in a rocket and blast it into orbit while the space jam theme plays or something

doubt I'd be able to, but I'd most like my organs to be donated

Back