• Burial & funeral

Votes: 11 40.7%
  • Cremation & funeral

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Burial w/ no funeral

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cremation w/ no funeral

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • That thing where they grind up your body to use for soil to plant a tree (& funeral)

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Tree planting thing with no funeral

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Donate my whole body to SCIENCE

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • I don't care what they do with my corpse when I'm dead

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters
I'd prefer a cremation and funeral. Don't really mind what happens with my ashes.

I'd like it to just be left somewhere and not bothered with

I wanted to be cremated and have ashes reforged into a gem, but my fiancee wants to be buried with me sooooo burial and funeral for us.

Donating my organs to medicine, and then science/education can have whatever organs and bones they don't use (I especially want the skull to be used for mammalogy classes or something, because skulls are so awesome and fun), and the skin and other leftovers can just be ground up made into tree dirt, I guess? I never actually heard of that option before, but it sounds more environmentally friendly than cremation, which was my usual go-to.

I want to donate my organs, be cremated and then have my ashes scattered on mars
but if I die before we reach mars space would be a good substitute

Anything that doesn't involve me in the future looking completely horrific as a product of natural processes.

If there is a funeral, unfitting music will work for me.

throw my body in a cardboard box and haul it to the dump for all I care

At my funeral I want (as of right now) either Super Mario 64's, Super Mario RPG's, Paper Mario's or Paper Mario TTYD's credits music to play accompanied by a slideshow of my life.

As for the disposing of my body, I'd prefer a standard burial. Hopefully before I die I can get someone to position my body so that it sits up during the open casket funeral and scares the fuck out of everyone.

Back