Collab: Articles for Smash Bros. Special Moves

Time Turner

You are filled with determination. (R/GD/TT)
Now that I've made a second proposal about splitting a bunch of things, it's time to split all of them. However, I really don't want to split around 300 moves by myself (61 characters with four special moves and a final smash, give or take a few duplicates and changes between games), so I'm dumping the responsibility for everyone to partake in. Here's a table with all of the moves (User:Time_Turner/unfinished#Misc.), and a simpler table below that marks if a character is completed. If you make any of the articles, it'd be helpful if you could notify me so that I could adjust the list. With that out of the way, let's get this out of the way!

BowserBowser Jr.Captain FalconCharizardDark Pit
Diddy KongDonkey KongDr. MarioDuck HuntFalco
FoxGanondorfGreninjaIce ClimbersIke
IvysaurJigglypuffKing DededeKirbyLink
Little MacLucarioLucasLucinaLuigi
MarioMarthMega ManMeta KnightMewtwo
Mii BrawlerMii GunnerMii SwordfighterMr. Game & WatchNess
OlimarPac-ManPalutenaPeachPichu
PikachuPitR.O.B.RobinRosalina
RoyRyuSamusSheikShulk
SnakeSonicSquirtleToon LinkVillagerWario
WFTrainerWolfYoshiYoung LinkZeldaZero Suit Samus

uh, your link is broken?

Took care of Bowser's moves. Anyone else who helps out should post which moves they've done here, so that I can update the list.

Captain Falcon's done; will be doing Mega Man next.

The articles are certainly good, but for the main article (the Cap'n in this case), it'd probably be good to give brief explanations on the moves in the article's body, instead of simply delegating them to infobox links and nothing more.

Yeah, I saw you did that with Bowser, though Falcon has sub-sections for each game rather than a single catch-all Super Smash Bros. section.

EDIT: Mega Man's done.

I could help out by making Ness's special moves

Possibly

Finished Greninja, but a couple moves are going to need images.

The Smash Wiki (or alternatively, the SSB Miiverse) has all the images you'd need for the articles. I should get started on another set of moves, but I'm wrapped up with the Pokemon now and it feels like I'm so close to finishing that...

Yeah, I've seen, but I'm not at home at the moment and I'd rather wait until I can be on my computer to do things like make large edits or post images...

Most of the images have the the "Wii U" watermark, are in 3ds quality, or have multiple characters in them. If someone can compile a list of the images needed, I can do that (as long as its for the neutral specials, if its for customs it might take a while because I only have all custom moves for Ness, dk, Pac-Man, and Villager on the Wii U atm).

I still need to finish my sm3dw image replacement as well...

I'd like to help, but I'm busy with other things right now. Just a heads up, okay?

It's been a few months, and fourteen characters have articles for their moves: Bowser, Captain Falcon, Dark Pit, Donkey Kong, Little Mac, Luigi, Mario, Mega Man, Pit, Robin, Shulk, Toon Link, and Young Link. That still leaves another fourty-something characters to go through, but we're making progress.

Time Turner said:
It's been a few months, and fourteen characters have articles for their moves: Bowser, Captain Falcon, Dark Pit, Donkey Kong, Little Mac, Luigi, Mario, Mega Man, Pit, Robin, Shulk, Toon Link, and Young Link. That still leaves another fourty-something characters to go through, but we're making progress.

You forgot Samus and standard Link.

Back