and i'm sitting here wondering trying to figure out what to give

I plan to get,
Sega Saturn
Saturn memory card
Nights into Dreams saturn
Croc legend of gobbos saturn
Sega 32x
Knuckles Chaotix 32x

I already got Halo and both of smash bros so I'm fine with Xbone/Wii U games for now

Javelin said:
all this talk about getting stuff

don't worry santa will take care of all the giving

also chocolates never fail unless someone has a cocoa allergy or summat

Javelin said:
all this talk about getting stuff

i already bought presents for other people

both on steam and in real life

i don't buy presents for other people nor do i get presents

instead i just get money to spend on whatever crap i want

i've already got $150 so far

will probably buy kiki's delivery service and the minerva figure i want

Blue 3Ds XL with the following games courtesy of DragonFreak:

Pokemon X
Fire Emblem: Awakening
Bravely Default.

I'm happy.

Just a few more hours until I can open my Wii U! My aunt and grandparents never asked what I wanted, now I regret not telling them.

I should have told them, Mario Kart 8, and new earbuds.

i went to my grandparents house for christmas this year
i got given the lego movie and guardians of the galaxy on dvd, as well as a boxset of the entire avatar: the last airbender series which is pretty cool
7vtGaex.jpg
i also got given about 150 dollars in christmas money, idk what to do with it yet

I got some early present from my memé's house, a Link amiibo, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire and some other stuff. Right now I'm going to play Alpha Sapphure.

My mom managed to trick me. Earlier, she asked me what an Amiibo was, but she already knew. Second gift I got was $75, a Mega Charizard Y plushie, and 2 Amiibos (Kirby and Pikachu). My brother's friend also got me a gift, and it was a Link Amiibo.

Lol my sister and I filled up two fishbowl drinking glasses with fruit tingles and then mine exploded.

VODKA SHOWER AYYYYYHAYYYY

Yay Christmas

I got three games (Etrian Odyssey Untold, One Piece Pirate Warriors and Wario World), a Link Amiibo (which I named Butter, obviously), a block of white chocolate and a big pack of Pepsi cans.

Wario World is great.
One Piece is alright, I already knew it wouldn't be spectacular but it was cheap and came with all the DLC so I couldn't help myself.
I played the Etrian Odyssey demo so I know it'll be good, I haven't played my copy yet though.
White chocolate tastes good.

I haven't really done much IRL, but before I went to sleep I gave a bunch of people some gifts and DF sent me a couple of old-school RPGs on Steam.

I got $20 in cash. Not a lot but I'm satisfied since I already got some things I wanted this month.

loot report

*Yixing teapot with four matching cups
*Anime DVDs(Yuyushiki, Hyakko, and Serial Experiments Lain)
*A new monitor but I'm not setting it up right now because my desk is a mess
*USB gamepad

soon tfp

Back