Possibly-crazy stuff you haven't noticed about the Mario series until recently

Magikrazy said:
i thought she was supposed to be a wolf since she makes link a wolf

Sounds like a bad fanfic idea.

A furry's bad fanfic idea.

I remember years ago being amused by the fact that in the original SMB Bowser's sprite had big gaps to represent his arm bands.

Yoshi in Yoshi's Island has no legs in game.

Ironically, Dorrie's face looks more like what Yoshi used to look like than Yoshi himself right now.

Magikrazy said:
i think nintendo secretly wants a monopoly on furry gamers

krystal
candy kong
midna

etc

Lopunny, Tiny Kong, that Kremling woman from Barrel Blast...Wow, you're right. That's kind of weird.

Anyways on-topic: Mario hasn't done any kind of plumber work in the games...has he? I sometimes forget he's supposed to be a plumber.

He does plumbing at the beginning of 3D World.

Maki Nishikino said:
Doesn't he just smack glass with a hammer

Can that really be considered plumbing? lol

Well he also wrenches it.

He fixed a pipe, so it counts as plumbing.

It took me a while to realize that Diddy Kong doesn't have a “line” on his eye(s) like he does in Smash Bros.

Don't know if I said it already, but I used to think Mario and Luigi lacked lower teeth for some odd reason.

Mcmadness said:
He does plumbing at the beginning of 3D World.
And in this minigame.

So, Crackin, your argument is invalid. Don't care if other people are doing it just as well, don't care if it's a spinoff, Mario's still doing the plumbing.

799px-DuctandCover.png

arent the bros kinda known for plumbing anyway?

i mean they sure look like they'd be down for plumbing

People keep calling them plumbers. Maybe they do plumbing when you're not using them in their video games.

Dr. Mario's Drunken Holiday Elixir said:
So, Crackin, your argument is invalid.
My argument that you completely misinterpreted. I said I don't think smacking a glass pipe at the start of 3d world is considered plumbing, not that they aren't plumbers.

I'm not even sure how you managed to make that mistake lol

Maki Nishikino said:
Dr. Mario's Drunken Holiday Elixir said:
So, Crackin, your argument is invalid.
My argument that you completely misinterpreted. I said I don't think smacking a glass pipe at the start of 3d world is considered plumbing, not that they aren't plumbers.

I'm not even sure how you managed to make that mistake lol
Well, the argument is like this: we offer proof that Mario and Luigi do plumbing work. The proof isn't convincing for you, so I offered a better example.

Back