What Musical Instrument/s can you play + songs you can play?

Meta Knight

Accepting applications for The 'Shroom
Core 'Shroom Staff
Can you play any musical instruments? I can play:
french-horn-1.jpg

Also:
Picture960.jpg

I can play Michael Jackson songs, Journey songs, Zelda, Mario, Pokemon, Kirby, and Metroid songs. Also I can play them on both instruments. I'll take requests to teach you all some of these songs just PM me or reply if you want.

Were there any other Clarinets/Bass Clarinets though? I remember being like the only French Horn in the entire band when I was in Middle School.

I've got an ocarina that I've been neglecting for too long.

Well...

I play the Flute, as I'm a Major Music on Flute Principal, and besides knowing like basically all Zelda songs, a lot of Mario, some Pokemon, some Pikmin, some Earthbound, some Smash songs, and other video games songs I spent time to learn, I also can play (or still working on):

Debussy - Syrinx
J.S. Bach – Partita in A Minor BWV 1013
Bloch – Suite Modale
Faure – Fantasie
Bach – Sonata in E Minor 1034
Hindemith – Sonate for Flute and Piano
Mozart – Concerto in G Major K313
Muczynski – Sonata for Flute and Piano Op. 14
Widor – Suite for Flute and Piano Op. 34
Chaminade – Concertino
Hanson – Serenade

That's just some of the more recent repretoire I've had to do.

I also can play the Piano, and I know a lot of the songs we play in class, but I don't really know them other than when I have to play them, as many have weird names. I can also play Song of Healing, Final Hours (Majora's Mask), and Mother 3 Theme of Love with both hands on the piano.

I play piano and violin, but I am maining piano since I play it more often than violin.

For the last Christmas, I played World Map 3 from Super Mario Galaxy 2 and give the voice clip to MCD as Christmas Exchange Gift.

Currently I am playing Nocturnes composed by Chopin and Claudine.

If anyone have good video game songs music sheet, shoot me a PM. I can't choose music sheets properly in the internet.

I play piano and alto sax

Can play lots of songs on the piano - lots of zelda and video game music, various pop tunes, hunger games, let it go, les mis and others

Sax I just learn whatever we do in band, haven't really experimented with it other than thirst shop

Also I'm currently learning trumpet

I play the clarinet. We got up to D (all holes and the register key) in class, but I taught myself to play higher. I can't switch from an A to a B that fast yet.

Also, since I have zero piano lessons, I am teaching myself to play simple Nintendo songs on there. Using Synthesia YouTube videos that is, I know no note names.

DragonFreak said:
Vaporeon said:
I play the clarinet. We got up to D (all holes and the register key) in class, but I taught myself to play higher. I can't switch from an A to a B that fast yet.
Don't blame you. You go from pressing one key to literally all of them. It is a dreadful jump.
Not to mention your pinkies go to hell and back.

used to be able to play the violin

I can also play the the radio

microphone
guitar, piano, violin

I can play a little bit of drums and the other string instruments but not good enough to be notable
violin and piano I'm slowly working on some soundtrack stuff
guitar I can play snow patrol, coldplay, that sort of stuff

Only trumpet

I can play keyboard, but that's self-taught so I'm still not that good...

Plain Ol Giga12 said:
I can play keyboard, but that's self-taught so I'm still not that good...

I taught myself how to play as well, so I'm not THAT good either

If anyone needs sheet music for piano, I recommend http://www.ninsheetm.us/index.php.
Also, any of the Ocarina songs from OOT or MM are simple to play if you know that:
UP=D, <- =B, ->=A, Down= f, and A=d. For example Song of Time
Adf Adf ABCg fgAd ced

If you tell me what you're Concert B Flat is/ what B flat on a piano is for you're instrument, I can find the equivalents, that's how I taught myself how to play because I started out with French Horn.

I can play the trombone, songs I have learned just by listening in like the past year is the athletic theme in SM3DW, parts of Dolphin Shoals and Buoy Base Galaxy. If I want to play some video game songs, I play while listening to it.

I consider myself very good at the piano. I've played in Carnegie Hall; it's quite nice.

I also play violin.

hilariously not the banjo (i really should pick it up, it's the best instrument)

mandolin, euphonium, trombone

i can play a couple of old bluegrass tunes

Clarinet and Saxophone, but I'm most familiar with the alto sax. Haven't played an instrument in years, though, but maybe I'll come back.

Back