• Greninja Makes a Splash!

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Reggie Vs. Iwata! (Mii Fighters)

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Palutena Alights!

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Pac-Man Hungers for Battle!

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Robin Brings The Thunder!/Lucina Wakes Her Blade!

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • Shulk Foresees a Fight!

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Bowser Jr. Clowns The Competition!

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Duck Hunt Takes Aim!

Votes: 9 40.9%

• Total voters

SonicMario

Star Spirit
Now that we have all the Newcomer trailers (Though there's always the chance Mewtwo or other DLC Characters get a trailer later on). I think it's good time to vote for our favorites.

I actually have yet to see the Duck Hunt one. But once I have. I'll pick my favorites. I've allowed the choice for you to vote for all of them at once if you liked every single one enough that you want to give all of them a vote. But I imagine many of you will pick the ones that either hyped you the most, entertained you the most, or made you excited because it was a Newcomer that you wanted/supported.

Villager Comes To Town!
Megaman Joins The Battle!
Wii Fit Trainer Weighs In!
Rosalina & Luma Launches Into Battle!
Little Mac Punches In!
Greninja Makes a Splash!
Reggie Vs. Iwata!
Palutena Alights!
Pac-Man Hungers for Battle!
Robin Brings The Thunder!/Lucina Wakes Her Blade
Shulk Foresees a Fight!
Bowser Jr. Clowns The Competition!
Duck Hunt Takes Aim!

Robin's and Shulk's were my favourites, personally. Not only were day newcomers I would've loved to see in Smash, they also had excellent trailers.

Bowser Jr's and Duck Hunt Duo's were pretty amazing as well though, despite me not using them.

I really like the Robin and Bowser Jr. trailers but nothing beats the epic one on one with Reggie and Iwata, that was pure genius on every level.

little macs and palutenas

kinda funny in a sense since im terrible with both of them

Northern Verve said:
This reminds me, I should probably post a link to all of them in the OP. I'll get right on that.

When you do, you should probably slap them in their own individual spoiler so loading times aren't hurt as badly when the page or contents of a spoiler are accessed.

Glaceon said:
Northern Verve said:
This reminds me, I should probably post a link to all of them in the OP. I'll get right on that.

When you do, you should probably slap them in their own individual spoiler so loading times aren't hurt as badly when the page or contents of a spoiler are accessed.

I'm putting them in direct links. Not in view on the OP. Don't worry about that.

I like the Duck Hunt one, the dog is funny and the duck is cute. If I ever play this game I would had called the dog Muttley and the duck Daffy.

gotta be mega man

the timing and organization of the clips was simply perfect, IMO.

not to mention that kick-ass guitar cover of wily's theme.

Poor Dark Pit, you are a newcomer but you don't even have your own trailer (Palutena one doesn't count, he is not announced as playable).

Back