Mario Theories and Why you hate Them

What Mario Video Game Theory do you hate?

• Super Mario Bros. 3 is a Play

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Luigi is Dead

• Peach has Stolkholm Syndrome

• Daisy is Deformed

• The Koopalings are Boom Booms

• King Boo is Bowser's Ghost

• Donkey Kong is Anti-American Propaganda

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's not good to Double Post, you know.

Magikrazy said:
Iggy Koopa7777 said:
One i hate the most is about the Koopalings
what did game theory say about the koopalings
It was'nt game theory it was some guy named Gnoggin
on Youtube and said that the Koopalings are Boom Booms

I hate Gnoggin and Game Theory

Iggy Koopa7777 said:
Magikrazy said:
Iggy Koopa7777 said:
what did game theory say about the koopalings
on Youtube and said that the Koopalings are Boom Booms

uh, so, just ignore that?

I remember when Game Theory had actual science and shit.

Now it honestly just seems like sensationalist ideas for views.

Betcha the Luigi is Dead, Stockholm Syndrome and Daisy is Deformed were all made up on the spot.

Iggy Koopa7777 said:
Kavitha Thakur said:
I wouldn't say I hate any of them but they're all a bit stupid
except the one about Mario bros. being a play, I believe that
You're right
But The SMB being a play one is garbage
Naw it's brilliant.

Iggy Koopa7777 said:
What did the Game Theorists eat?
Their Theories are garbage
It's mainly for entertainment anyways.

Iggy Koopa7777 said:
Which one? And which side?

It's not really a big deal. Theories are just that, theories. I don't expect the person behind those Theory videos to actually think that's what the Game designers intended to say. They're just there for people who like overthinking things on how to fill in the holes of questions that will never be clearly answered. You can choose to believe or not believe them as you so wish. Overthinking things in fiction are fun for some people, and these theories provide fun for such people who like that kind of stuff. As long as someone is not trying to force these theories as facts, they aren't harming anyone.

Game Theory's Rosalina theory is one I hate, it really bugs me that people truly believe it, it's not real but I do find it really interesting.

YoshiGo99 said:
Game Theory's Rosalina theory is one I hate, it really bugs me that people truly believe it, it's not real but I do find it really interesting.
It's Super Duper Ultra Hyper Mega Infuriating Frustuararing Stupid Garbage Moronic Junk

It's does'nt make sense
What next? Bowser's Kids, the Koopalings are Boom Booms?
Oh Wait...That Exists

Game Theory tends to have completely off-the-wall theories (with the exception of Link is Dead, which makes eerie sense.

On the subject of Game Theories, too many people take that show seriously. I think they're interesting to watch but it's just for entertainment. I doubt anybody actually thinks that the Mario series delves into that kind of "complex (namely, to kids)" stuff. I haven't met anybody who genuinely believes that Rosalina is Peach's (and maybe Mario's) child. That being said... I've come across a handful that seem truly to think that Mario is a sociopath/psychopath (terms which they interchange erroneously) due to Game Theories. I think I've heard "how cud he punch and ditch Yoshi in Super Mario World?!?! Sociopath!11!1!" too many times.

Frollo said:
Game Theory tends to have completely off-the-wall theories (with the exception of Link is Dead, which makes eerie sense.
Yeah, that was an interesting. I think it's one of their best ones.

Back