We got the first snowfall today...

We need RAIN here. Like real bad.

psh

georgia hardly gets snow, and even if it does it doesnt even last long,

Although last year was certainly a surprise.

count yourself lucky you only got a bit of snow and didn't get a huge snowstorm that knocked out your power for 5 days

like me three years ago today

Since our power lines are underground, we were like the only neighbourhood with power last year for quite some time. We were our relative's lifelines, they would come to our house because it was too cold.

But yeah, I got snow here, too. While trick-or-treating with no gloves and a crappy coat. -.-

I didn't get any lasting snow last Autumn/Winter and none so far this Autumn either.

Life is sad.

I really want snow
because if there's snow the buses won't go
and mum won't drive
and I won't have to do my Christmas exams

We never get snow in the here uk very often. We didn't get any at all (like ice said) last year. It sucks to be us.

not only is there no snow in pennsylvania, it's still only a crisp, dry 10ºc/50ºf

come on, where's the precipitation already?

yesterday, I woke up half asleep looked outside at the snow and thought it was a dream, went back to sleep, woke up again and then did the same thing until I had to accept the fact that I live in Michigan

it sometimes snows where I live like once a year, and even then it only sticks for about 2 days max, though one time it stayed around for a week

A few years ago I had snow in October, and Halloween got canceled somewhere else (I don't remember).

Well talk about karma

Someone took a giant bucket of water and dumped all of its contents into southern california last night

too bad the rain didn't last. and now it's back to clear skies

My local news station says that the Poconos could get snow, but I really don't care about that.
I live like 3 hours from there.
We got like 30 inches of snow last year.

Back