Why Sakurai keeps Ganondorf the way he is.

I actually believed it.

I don't mind how he is. There's enough sword users out there as it is, Ganondorf didn't even have a sword (that's if you exculde the battle with ganon) in his most well known appearance.

Lucina said:
I don't mind how he is. There's enough sword users out there as it is, Ganondorf didn't even have a sword (that's if you exculde the battle with ganon) in his most well known appearance.
what is this "most well known appearance" you're talking about?

Maybe you should edit the OP so future readers like me don't get mislead?

GalacticPetey said:
Wait, lock this. Turns out this was a fake 4chan post.

Fuck. Should have looked more carefully.

Wait a second, I thought you said that stuff from 4chan can't be wrong? I mean, you did yell at me the other day for saying a rumor was most likely fake because it was from 4chan...

I think Ganondorf is fine like he is, although it would be nice if he had a projectile, such as one of those magic balls from Ocarina of Time.

Claus said:
GalacticPetey said:

Wait a second, I thought you said that stuff from 4chan can't be wrong? I mean, you did yell at me the other day for saying a rumor was most likely fake because it was from 4chan...
Man, I love it when people put words in my mouth and misinterpret what I say.

GalacticPetey said:
Claus said:
GalacticPetey said:

Man, I love it when people put words in my mouth and misinterpret what I say.

Trust me, I know that feeling, since that's what happened in that situation.

Back