How many games do you own?

How many games do you own? For me about 100.

You must have a physical copy for it to count. No downloads, even official ones.

So I don't own Fire Emblem Awakening?

24 gamecube games
9 ps3 games
32 wii games
4 wii u games
4 3ds games

and an unknown number of gba and ds games

About three Wii U games (NSMBU, SM3DW and MK8)

A shitload of Wii games

A few 3DS games

A shitload of DS games

A shitload of GBA games

A few Gamecube games

A few N64 games

Too lazy to count the exact numbers.

LisReal2401 said:
You must have a physical copy for it to count. No downloads, even official ones.

---- that I consider that I own Garry's Mod, Left 4 Dead 2, and Civilization V

Ignoring the arbitrary exclusion of digital content, my Darkadia profile numbers my collection in the 280s. There's stil ton of GBC and PC shovelware I need to add, though :v.

Btw sorry about my "arbitrary restrictions" but I wanted a rule that would have a fine line. I knew people would debate "do download-only games count", "do VC games count", "do the games on my smartphone count", "does gmod count" etc. So I made a rule that has a fine line.

And even legally, you likely don't own a copy of the game, you have a licence to use it.

Sorry about this...

No idea at this point. For a time, it was a common joke to say I own every game available on Steam.

Around the 50-75 range including digital copies.

Over points of time, I used to have 60+ DS games, around 15 Wii games, around 20 GBA games, 25-30 Gamecube games, 4-6 Wii VC games, 4-6 eShop / 3DS VC games, and 9-10 3DS games. So at least 137 games in total from what I remember.

Now I have 16 3DS games, 6 eShop games, 4-7 GBA games, 3 DS games, 1 PC game, and two 3DS VC games. So nowadays it's 32 games at least.

60+ games on steam and two games for the 3ds.

I trade games a lot btw.

Back