Look at it! Look at it! LOOK AT IT!

Yasuke Matsuda said:
Where's that one Super Mario Sunshine commercial...that was just kitschy though. Still can't believe I got someone to play it in the middle of history class in 7th grade.

What, the one with the kids who didn't get the plot of the game at all and were talking about cleaning the environment? Because with that one I was like "You guys realize he's doing it so he doesn't go to jail right?"

Marth said:
Yasuke Matsuda said:
Where's that one Super Mario Sunshine commercial...that was just kitschy though. Still can't believe I got someone to play it in the middle of history class in 7th grade.

What, the one with the kids who didn't get the plot of the game at all and were talking about cleaning the environment? Because with that one I was like "You guys realize he's doing it so he doesn't go to jail right?"
It's like doing community service as part of a prison sentence I guess.

Yasuke Matsuda said:
I remember Mario doing a Sonic pose from somewhere, oh my god. It's like that video Joel did on bootlegs, which might have been all Mario ones or not. I don't really remember.
Correct.

at around 9:24, though the whole thing is worth a watch

Mario doesn't look bad for a DS model.

Now, compare that to

this monstrosity
Mario_MKDS.png

I remember avoiding to use him because of how ugly he is. His mustache is way too thick, and his hurt face is just... putrid-looking.

Mario Kart models were always pretty butt-ugly anyway

...until Mario Kart 8 rolled along

You know there's a problem with Mario Kart DS's models when any Mario N64 model looks far more appealing to look at than THAT

besides, the N64 models are just nostalgic

Mario-1.gif

Well the only characters to look sorta decent are like, Toad, Dry Bones, and ROB, but mostly because they're kinda simplistic in the first place

unlike this monstrosity

MKDS_Hurricane.PNG

when is the hurricane going to return

Yasuke Matsuda said:
No wonder I only play as Toad in MKDS
That was actually the first character I used in that game. Mario was THAT bad. The only saving grace about him is that at least he looks better facing away, and he at least sounds like himself.

Another thing, the characters in Mario Kart DS... what happened to their legs? Just look at anyone riding the Banisher that isn't Toad or Dry Bones or Shy Guy (who can't ride the Banisher, but he still has feet).

Donkey Kong takes the cake for being the worst-looking one. It's been posted earlier, so huh.

Mcmadness said:
*snip*

Oh golly.

that duck thing in the preview is enough to give me nightmares for the next night

thanks

? Block said:
Mcmadness said:
*snip*

Oh golly.

that duck thing in the preview is enough to give me nightmares for the next night

thanks
It looks like a prototype Francis... you know, that Chameleon guy.

huh that's the first thing that came to my mind too

gee no wonder why we're twins

Back