Super Smash Bros. 4 3DS "Community"

GG.

Robin said:
EDIT: That deflection of the tree with the cape was the best thing, I didn't even know you could do that with Mario.

The best thing was when I used Pocket to my own tree you reflected, and broke your shield with it. :P

Cirdec said:
Robin said:
EDIT: That deflection of the tree with the cape was the best thing, I didn't even know you could do that with Mario.

The best thing was when I used Pocket to my own tree you reflected, and broke your shield with it. :P
I died of laughter there, that was beautiful. Sucks I forgot to save the game, though.

Robin said:
Cirdec said:
Robin said:

I died of laughter there, that was beautiful. Sucks I forgot to save the game, though.
You have to save SSB4? um

WHY THE FUCK DID MY DAD HAVE TO CALL IN THE MIDDLE OF THAT LAST MATCH ASFHHADFHJL

If anyone wants a match or two later on I'm here.

Robin said:
The feeling of a successful fair spike with Mario is the best thing.
Not on the receiving end.

it's called the dumpster for good reason, because it makes you feel like trash when you're hit :'|

The only character that I play as that has meteor smash Hitbox that can reliably KO is Dark Pit, but even that's hard to pull off.

Did I mention that I had the WarioWare stage? Eh, doesn't matter too much.

Peri Peri said:
Did I meant ion that I had the WarioWare stage? Eh, doesn't matter too much.

You're finished. It's funny 'cause edgy pit.

I don't really like that stage because when your opponent gets three starman effects in a row it's just not a fun time.

Maki Nishikino said:
Robin said:
The feeling of a successful fair spike with Mario is the best thing.
Not on the receiving end.

it's called the dumpster for good reason, because it makes you feel like trash when you're hit :'|
:dk:

Back