Super Smash Bros. 4 3DS "Community"

I was wondering if anyone specifically from Australia wanted to play in a room with me, mainly because the input lag for me has always been horrendous and I want to see the absolute best results I can get.

SKmarioman said:
mainly because the input lag for me has always been horrendous
Ugh, same. I'm Canadian, though.

Warning: If you are playing with people from different regions on the Final Destination stage, do not send out Darkrai. He will use Ultralag (a move that lags your game greatly) and you are pretty much stuck until someone quits.

SKmarioman said:
I was wondering if anyone specifically from Australia wanted to play in a room with me, mainly because the input lag for me has always been horrendous and I want to see the absolute best results I can get.
Do you want a match with me sometime? You can set the rules and stuff.

After playing online, I haven't noticed much lag, except when two people do an "endless" move.

I just got the game, I can play anytime now. Even though I've only used Mario and Link in the demo, I could try some of the other online for shits and giggles.

Rosalina and Luma said:
PM me if you want my friend code so that we can Sm4sh later

Same with me. I'm not quite ready for Online matches yet but I would like to get some so that when I do there's a good amount that I'll play somebody I fairly know. (I'd much rather do friends matches then the With Anyone modes.)

Eh, why not? Maybe because it's 10:45 at night

Should be fun. You host because I don't know what rules you like.

One of my irl friends is trying to join. Eh.

We ended up in a 3 player battle (with a decent amount of input lag on my part) but I'm sure you'll be able to join once it ends.

He's still trying to join btw, but you should try joining now.

I've been saying yes to you this whole time because I thought that, but I think majority overrules the host's choice.

Oh, because that's the same name as said friend.

I'm selecting OK now but you don't show up on the CSS after doing so.

Okay it's working, never mind.

Back