Super Smash Bros. 4 3DS "Community"

I moved all my stuff to a larger SD Card so I finally got the update. Anyone want to play against me?

Okay so I haven't touched this game in weeks and didn't even finish un-rusting last time, so would anyone like to fight?

Tiz Arrior said:
Okay so I haven't touched this game in weeks and didn't even finish un-rusting last time, so would anyone like to fight?

Are you still up for this?

I need to wipe the dust off my pathetic skillz

anybody wanna go?

Florina said:
anybody wanna go?
I'm up for it (I take it you do "1v1 For Glory style"?). I'll be in the Mariowiki chat lol

FC is 1375-7410-4627. I ask we avoid Mute City and Warioware Omegas though, please (since I always lag there). :p

yeah sure i'm up for anything. added you Timmy. my FC is 3368-3048-7478. i'm banned from mariowiki chat though, so one of ya'll just go ahead and make a room and i'll join it I guess.

i would join but i'm currently under connectional fuckery

you have my friend code, right? i forgot to readd you ((whoops)) but you said you were readding everyone so i'd assume i'm on your list

I'm bored again, so I made another room.

I don't care how many this time.

EDIT: Oh my gosh I didn't even realize I picked Luigi, that was so bad.

I AM GOING TO EAT YOU

once my internet comes back at least, it went out during that match and isn't back yet

also, hot damn those elwind spikes. i should pick up robin as a main.

edit2: Disconnected. Again. I may not even come back if this keeps up. :L

Come on, NEX, step it up.

Also Arcthunder + back throw (interrupting Arcthunder) is a favourite of mine, feel free to utilize.

Back