Super Smash Bros. 4 3DS "Community"

Tiz Arrior said:
I like how I didn't even join any of these matches.

How long are you going to be up? I'm going to have dinner soon but I'll be able to fight after that.

Stargazing said:
Rayquaza said:
You lucky son of a *bleep*
Spring break.
We only get one week of break and it's not until the 30th

Rayquaza said:
Does anyone want to Smash at the moment?

I can, but I don't think I have your friend code at the moment. And I assume neither do you have mine. Share here or by PM?

Either way is fine. Mine is 4210-4380-9325

EDIT: It looks like Gutseh has a room open

Enough today, hope I showed enough that I'm a decent Sonic player :P

Also Ice I was so disappointed in myself during our 1 on 1 on the Pokemon map. I thought I haaaaaaaddddd that. I suppose the comeback made on the Paper Mario stage made up for it though.

Today was not my day to play in FFAs lol. So many "did that really just happen" and naive moments from me. :p

And then the moment I play Ness, it's a 1v1 between me and Icemario because Meta Knight had to brb.

Such coincidence.

Overall I did waaaaaaay better than I thought (especially with the free-four-alls; I thought I wasn't good at those) given the rust I have on me, but it was very helpful towards getting it off Mario, very GGs.

Northern Verve said:
Also Ice I was so disappointed in myself during our 1 on 1 on the Pokemon map. I thought I haaaaaaaddddd that. I suppose the comeback made on the Paper Mario stage made up for it though.
I could literally say the complete opposite here. :P

Also, somehow each match of ours was generally quite close, but one of us could easily just take a huge lead or really catch up by doing some fancy combo or something, so it was always very tense and I never felt safe during them, which made them all the better.

Back