Creepy characters&things in Mario Series, can be accidental.

yoshiking14x

Retired
It can also include creepy sounds or it could be moments or things that like thoughts that are creepy(Like fridge Horror from Tv. Tropes).

Dosen't have to scare you, but you can put stuff if you know its bizarre or unsettling.

That giant caterpillar from Mario Galaxy was rather gross looking.

Super Paper Mario in general had a dark undertone, with the World of Nothing, River Twygz Bed music, and (of course) Mimi.

The hotel Mario cutscenes

HellValleySkyTree people from Shiverburn

Waluigi

I would also say those cutscences. Damn, the YouTube Poops they also spawn are creepy as well!

King Harkinian said:
Super Paper Mario in general had a dark undertone, with the World of Nothing, River Twygz Bed music, and (of course) Mimi.
Bonechill is also disturbing.
Good thing the creepy stuff was flat looking and under-detailed, Mimi would be scarier if she wasn't in the Paper Mario series.

I read somewhere else(don't remember where) that the Hellvalley trees where in 3d World, is it true?

What boos would look like if they were realistic.

Baby Luigi said:
HellValleySkyTree people from Shiverburn

here's what i'm talking about

800px-SMG2_SB_Beyonghellvalleysky.png

yoshiking14x said:
King Harkinian said:
Bonechill is also disturbing.
Good thing the creepy stuff was flat looking and under-detailed, Mimi would be scarier if she wasn't in the Paper Mario series.

I read somewhere else(don't remember where) that the Hellvalley trees where in 3d World, is it true?Naw never mind, couldn't find this rumor anywhere.
That ghost from 3d Land, was rather unexpecting and bizarre, it didn't look like it was from Mario.

Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS said:
The piano

I wouldn't really call that piano creepy its just outright scary

Does Point of Advice: I hate you count?

I find boohemous (spelling?) from nsmb2 kind of scary. He has a wierd face and can move closer to you even if you look at him.

Honey Queen. Giggling and stuff when you crawl around on her belly, or whatever. So creepy.

Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS said:
The Underhands
Yes. And one of my favourite enemies as a result.

yoshiking14x said:
Mimi would be scarier if she wasn't in the Paper Mario series.
Also yes.

Mechayoshi said:
I find boohemous (spelling?) from nsmb2 kind of scary. He has a wierd face and can move closer to you even if you look at him.
You mean Boohemoth,a pun af Boo and Behemoth?

“His” eyes and cheeks made this ghost disturbing

Back