• Wii

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Wii U

Votes: 13 76.5%

• Total voters

Shy Guy Forever

mostly afk
Banned User
I was just curious to see which one people like better.

I like both, but I like the Wii U a little bit better.

Well, the Wii U is better as a fact, for it has better stats than the Wii in all points, and it even is able to play original Wii games.

Some may argue on that that the GameCube support is null, and that that undervalues it, but personally I don't think that is a problem. There even are USB things for GC-controllers, so yeah.

Wii games can be modded and emulated. (for now)

That's always good.

Wii U has Mario Kart 8

It also has Off-TV play with Gamepad

So I prefer the Wii U. If only if it had a better library of games.

Of course the answer is Wii U, but to get an actual personal answer you'd probably need to ask a different question.

The Wii U is a much better console but the Wii has the advantage of not only having the entire Wii library, but also the entire GameCube library. The Wii U has the Wii library as well as few Wii U games. Once the Wii U gets more games, then we'll talk.

Of course the wii u is technically better. But personally I like the Wii more. I don't think the Wii u will have the legacy that the Wii did, especially since people forget the Wii u even exists.

I can't choose, both has it's advantages, like the Wii U has off tv play (no more arguing with my sister!) and SM3DW and MK8 , but the Wii plays Gamecube games that bring back happy memories, like Smash Bros. melee. I still play both. In all honest, I enjoy DS and 3DS more than both.

if we're going by games, the wii wins

the wii u has some decent games, but i don't feel like any of them particularly surpass the games the wii has

Back