• Wendy O. Koopa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Roy Koopa

• Bowser Koopa Jr.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I like Iggy, too (because he has glasses...), but my preference is Lemmy. I don't know why, he just seems... more fun than the others.

the koopa kids are not bowser's offsprings they're just servants but I like they apear in another mario game and not limit in only mario partys

for my favorite koopaling, JR rulez, but is not a bad idea that the others apear along with him and more oftem

Are you talking about the Koopa Kids, the generic clone-like minions of Bowser, or the Koopalings, the unique children of Bowser?

*coughwecanstoptakinglikethiscough*

I personally like Lemmy and Ludwig both the most. I just used one of those online randomizers for Lemmy's vote. Go Lemmy!

I think Baby Bowser came before Koopa Kid and Iggy and Larry are my favorite, I used to like Ludwig, but not so much anymore. Something about Iggy's glasses and Larry's cool tennis racket.

Sir Grodus said:
I think Baby Bowser came before Koopa Kid and Iggy and Larry are my favorite, I used to like Ludwig, but not so much anymore. Something about Iggy's glasses and Larry's cool tennis racket.

baby Bowser IS Bowser as a baby. Koopa kid, is, well, a kid. bowser is the same age as Mario, and as you can tell by Mario's Mustache, he is NOT a kid.

I would think Bowser is older, he can talk and walk and fight in Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island, without a Power-Up, Baby Mario is barely even able to walk under his own power. And just so theres no confusion.... anymore:

Baby Bowser: Bowser as a child, first seen on The Super Mario Bros. Super Show!

Koopalings: The name most commonly given to Bowser's first seven children (Iggy, Morton, Lemmy, Larry, Ludwig, Wendy and Roy) first appearance was in Super Mario Bros. 3.

Bowser Jr.: Bowser's newest kid at number eight, first appearance was in Super Mario Sunshine.

Mini-Bowser/Koopa Kid: Bowser's lacky and henchmen from the Mario Party games, he/they look like a miniature version of Bowser; first seen in Mario Party.

Sir Grodus said:
I would think Bowser is older, he can talk and walk and fight in Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island, without a Power-Up, Baby Mario is barely even able to walk under his own power.

good point... so... ABOUT the same age???

Yeah. And for the record, opinions on the Koopa Kids (from MP) differ. Some say they are bowser's children, mutant koopas, etc...

Son_of_Suns said:
Are you talking about the Koopa Kids, the generic clone-like minions of Bowser, or the Koopalings, the unique children of Bowser?
yeah, the bowsers clones ones

Roy!!!!!! He's really kewl...real men wear PINK!

Back