Will There Be A Majora's Mask For 3DS?

Luigidaisy1

The Captain Falcon Theorist
Hey guys, I've been going over a lot of articles and seeing a lot of rumors about Majora's Mask 3D. Even a Spanish store accidently released a photo of Majora's Mask price tag. (Which I'm sure most of you know) Honestly, I hope this is true. I love Majora's Mask. What do you think? Do you hope it's true? Or would you rather not see it come. Feel free to discuss.

I originally had this topic in Video Games, but someone suggested that I'd put it here since it's referring to the 3DS.

Well, seeing as Majora's Mask is my favorite video game, yes, yes I would like Majora's Mask 3D.

Though, if they made an HD version for Wii U I would probably have a happiness heart attack. Just seeing that fanmade demo blew me away. Imagine how atmospheric and incredible that could be!

http://kotaku.com/zelda-boss-on-majoras-mask-remake-i-hear-the-fans-1590131910

It's definitely possible, but I personally don't care what happens either way.

Sakura Kasugano said:
Well, seeing as Majora's Mask is my favorite video game, yes, yes I would like Majora's Mask 3D.

Though, if they made an HD version for Wii U I would probably have a happiness heart attack. Just seeing that fanmade demo blew me away. Imagine how atmospheric and incredible that could be!
:D I agree.

i've got a hunch that they'll reveal it at e3 next year

i'll be hyped if it does happen because I never got to play le original and i'd really like to play it

Well they better damn remake it for the 3DS

Someone should hang a giant angry moon over Nintendo HQ so they stop screwing around and get their asses in gear already. If they have the time to remake all of their other nonsense, they should have time to remaster the best Zelda game they ever made.

I honestly don't want it. I want an actual 3D zelda game that's not a remake or a 2Dish game (like ALBW). After that, then I don't care if we get it.

They're already developing 3D Zelda open word kajigger, so you're already getting your wish.

A MM remake would be pretty easy to do.

It's already a remake, so the source game is already there. They have the engine from OoT3D handy, and Majora's Mask is not terribly long.

Gabumon said:
Someone should hang a giant angry moon over Nintendo HQ so they stop screwing around and get their asses in gear already. If they have the time to remake all of their other nonsense, they should have time to remaster the best Zelda game they ever made.

Hey, Edo, would you be comfortable if they added to the game a little? Perhaps adding a couple more dungeons?

I'd love to see some new masks and new areas to explore.

It'll completely shatter that awesome five stages of grief theory, though.

GalacticPetey said:
A MM remake would be pretty easy to do.

It's already a remake, so the source game is already there. They have the engine from OoT3D handy, and Majora's Mask is not terribly long.
Agreed.

Doctor Walter Bishop said:
Gabumon said:

Hey, Edo, would you be comfortable if they added to the game a little? Perhaps adding a couple more dungeons?

I'd love to see some new masks and new areas to explore.

It'll completely shatter that awesome five stages of grief theory, though.

Personally, I'm a bit iffy on that.

I mean sure, it could be great, but it could also be extremely awful and feel tacked on. Majora's Mask feels pretty... complete already.

To me it would kind of be like painting more landscape onto the sides of the Mona Lisa. It has the potential to look great if done by a skilled artist, but is it really necessary? If you want to paint more landscape, why not just make a new painting?

...hm...

In that same vein, why not just make another game in the spirit of Majora's Mask?

Yes, I really just did compare Majora's Mask to the Mona Lisa.

Back