Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Kid Icarus: Uprising

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • PMD: Gates to Infinity

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DragonFreak

Everything that drowns me makes me wanna fly!
So FireEevee cannot choose a game that I am going to buy for him. He already picked Pokemon X and FE: A. Here are the choices he wants: Virtue last reward, Mario and Luigi Dream team, Star Fox 64 3D, Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop distance, OoT 3D remake/Link between worlds, Bravely Default, KIU.

So vote and post and suggest. I made it so you can change decisions.

Is there a glitch with the poll or..?

Bravely Default is, imo, one of the best RPGs on a Nintendo console
The art style is gorgeous, the battle system is novel, but awesome, and the story is both enthralling and lengthy.

Azusa Nakano said:
What are his favourite genres?
I dunno, I'll adapt to whatever I can but I tend to play adventure or rpg games more often than usual, shooters and fighting games work and Visual Novel games only boggle my mind if the premise is good enough for me.

I voted for Ocarina of Time 3D btw, especially if he hasn't played it yet

Hackmon said:
Also, I added the 3DS PMD games, so if you want to to vote for that instead, you can remove your vote.
You know that changing the options in a poll at all removes the ability to change ones vote?

Kart Player 2008 said:
Hackmon said:
Also, I added the 3DS PMD games, so if you want to to vote for that instead, you can remove your vote.
You know that changing the options in a poll at all removes the ability to change ones vote?

I fixed it

I already played on OoT before my memory card derped on me and formatted itself.

Back