Neptune's Grand Adventures - All New Series!

Specific Neptune

how're you doin'
Pronouns
Any
NGALogo.PNG

So like

I've had this as sort of a small little side project which will be home to any comics that I feel don't fit in with other comic series that I've been creating, originally a section on a page showcasing my artwork. Now, since I had a lot of fun making the Awards comic thingy, I've decided to integrate this as a proper comic series which will have comics out on special events, such as christmas, halloween, easter, the awards ceremony, what have you, but will also be a place where I can stick any comics that I make that aren't part of any specific comic series.

So this will basically comprise all of my Awards comics, so if you sign up here, you won't have to worry about signing up for my other comics. Legally I'm not allowed to accept sign-ups from the previous sign-up sheet for the awards comic, so if you were in that, you won't be in this, unless you sign up for it. Anybody who signed up for this comic before when it was still in the art archive will still be counted as appearing in this comic.

sound good? Alrighty-roo. If you want to sign up, just post a link to your sprites, post a link to any sprites you think will fit your character, or post a description of what your character will look like, and i'll sprite it for you.

i'll bump this topic every time a new update comes out, and i'll bump it three weeks before an awards ceremony, just to make sure you get the chance to sign up for the comic, should I be doing a presentation again.

So, that's that! Comic is hosted on Userpedia here, and I hope you enjoy!

I've always needed sprites so if you don't mind. Just use my OC on Userpedia as reference.

http://wiki.userpedia.net/Yoshi876

that's hot

i'll probably use some sort of human base for the body while using a yoshi head for the head

Priam said:
that's hot

i'll probably use some sort of human base for the body while using a yoshi head for the head
Sounds fine.

Thank GBAToad for it :P

I wanted to say this after your presentation, but I was kind of busy at that time, so I'll say it now:

If you needed my perpetually incomplete spritesheet, you could have totally just asked. I usually throw it at everyone who asks.

9IsjWNA.png

Mr. Edo said:
I wanted to say this after your presentation, but I was kind of busy at that time, so I'll say it now:

If you needed my perpetually incomplete spritesheet, you could have totally just asked. I usually throw it at everyone who asks.
yeah my bad, but i just couldn't pass up the opportunity to use the whole "didn't get the permission" joke again like i did with turb :P

Oliver said:
Neptune, can u make some sprites for me as well? If u do ur invited to my tea party's again.
ok what do you want

by the way by asking for sprites, you guys do realise that you're in this comic, right? just so you know it's not some sort of sprite request thread

i can make a sprite request thread if that's what you guys want

Priam said:
Oliver said:
Neptune, can u make some sprites for me as well? If u do ur invited to my tea party's again.
ok what do you want

by the way by asking for sprites, you guys do realise that you're in this comic, right? just so you know it's not some sort of sprite request thread

i can make a sprite request thread if that's what you guys want
Either Dimentio or my current profile pic, oliver.

also, yeah, I asked for sprites so i can join this. and maybe you should make a thread for that.

I actually don't have any sprites, so...can you do Ridley wearing a tux?

Tuxedo Ridley said:
I actually don't have any sprites, so...can you do Ridley wearing a tux?
i can give it a shot

ridley head on toadbert's sprites should work

lel

nah, i'll custom the body

Back