What could the final Mario game be about?

Lario

Seems so long ago.
I think it will be something crazy, like PEach kidnapping Bowser and enslaving all the Toads in the Kingdom, so she can take over the world. Mario, Luigi, Wario, Waluigi, Yoshi, and others decide to stop her reign of terror.

...Or maybe it's a game where some guy steals all of the Spaghetti in the Mushroom Kingdom! After finishing the game and obtaining the Spaghetti back, Mario and Luigi realized it was all a dream...

Mario will never end until the world does. And then an alien might find it and continue it, so yeah, what Uniju said.

The final Mario game, some important character dies.

Wait, they'd never do that.

Lario said:
I think it will be something crazy, like PEach kidnapping Bowser and enslaving all the Toads in the Kingdom, so she can take over the world. Mario, Luigi, Wario, Waluigi, Yoshi, and others decide to stop her reign of terror.

...Or maybe it's a game where some guy steals all of the Spaghetti in the Mushroom Kingdom! After finishing the game and obtaining the Spaghetti back, Mario and Luigi realized it was all a dream...
That sounds like an idea for a YouTube Poop.

Nerdy Guy said:
Lario said:

But that'd be harder to make than The King's Car! (A real YTP.)

Lario said:
Nerdy Guy said:
Lario said:

But that'd be harder to make than The King's Car! (A real YTP.)
Or even harder than the Barney Battle Poops.

Toadbert101 said:
Snowstalker said:
Mario kills Bowser and screws Peach. It's rated AO.

...Killing mooning Koopas among the way?

I wonder why Mario and the princess like each other....

Maybe the final Mario game involves Mario trying to become a plumber again after Bowser becomes a slave of Peach...

Snowstalker said:
o_0 Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Maybe Bowser will go back in time and try to kill Mario and Luigi's parents so that the pesky plumbers are never even born.

Stooben Rooben said:
Snowstalker said:

Maybe Bowser will go back in time and try to kill Mario and Luigi's parents so that the pesky plumbers are never even born.
Basically Yoshi's Island+time travel?

ShyGuy27 said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Snowstalker said:

Yep. It'd probably have a lot more to it, but that's what I thought of.

Stooben Rooben said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Snowstalker said:

Ahem....

PiT

Lario said:
Stooben Rooben said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Snowstalker said:

Ahem....

PiT
Only better.

Guys, you realise the final Mario Game would be made by people not knowing it's the final game, so basicly it would be a normal, awsome, kick-butt mario game. If there's no reson to end the series on perpose, the final maio game would be just a game, that is made when Mario is getting less popular.

Nerdy Guy said:
Guys, you realise the final Mario Game would be made by people not knowing it's the final game, so basicly it would be a normal, awsome, kick-butt mario game. If there's no reson to end the series on perpose, the final maio game would be just a game, that is made when Mario is getting less popular.
That too.

Nerdy Guy said:

That is a good thought. :posh:

Smiddle said:
His burial?
Super OLD Mario Bros.?

In this game, Bowser Jr. is STILL in the MK, and the Koopalings are STILL missing.

But that's not the plot. Speaking of that, Bowser is very old and he enjoys watching YTP.

Maybe Mario would fight Bowser in a game of chess.

Back