What could the final Mario game be about?

Lario said:
I think it will be something crazy, like PEach kidnapping Bowser and enslaving all the Toads in the Kingdom, so she can take over the world. Mario, Luigi, Wario, Waluigi, Yoshi, and others decide to stop her reign of terror.

...Or maybe it's a game where some guy steals all of the Spaghetti in the Mushroom Kingdom! After finishing the game and obtaining the Spaghetti back, Mario and Luigi realized it was all a dream...

The last game will obviously have Bowser as the final boss..

Toadbert said:
Brie Loader said:
≥£®∂¥ ₲Ú¥ said:
Bowser's Dad or his Mom
What? After babies we need parents?

Oh god, Nintendo better not think of that.
Too bad Mario's/Luigi's parents appeared in the first game where the babies first ever appeared in. (Only their feet, though.)

≥£®∂¥ ₲Ú¥ said:
Lario said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Snowstalker said:
The final Mario game will give closure to the series.

Mario slaughters Bowser with an AK-47 and has sex with Peach.

Grand Theft Mario.

TIMMEH!
...The f***?
What Stooby said times 3...
Times 9000 for me.

Times 28947289356987648978902385936847247526785695675695876576832129.

Bowser steals Mario's hat and builds a portal to go and get Captain Falcon and he tricks Falcon into thinking Mario is evil.

I was thinking about a demonic koopa troop trapped on another dimention, with a more powerfull and evil "demon bowser"

maledict said:
I was thinking about a demonic koopa troop trapped on another dimention, with a more powerfull and evil "demon bowser"

Bowser´s dad anyone? The fact that Morton is called "Jr" could open a way to state that Bowser´s dad was called Morton Koopa indeed. And considering Bowser´s constant failures, that "trapped Koopa" (or a demonic one who gets revived) could be Bowser´s father and... I dunno, this can sound either as a bad fanfiction or as an actually good plot if done correctly.

Back