Most challenging moments you ever faced in a video game.

EctoBiologist

Best cat themed touhou. I love touhou and DR.
Banned User
I think Completing the true arena in Kirby Super Star Ultra is a challenge.

I had to spare the tomatoes here and there until I got to marx's soul like holy shit man also galacta knight seriously rekts me.

3D Player 2004 said:
If you mean the Daredevil Comet, bring Yoshi to the second area so you can get one extra hit although you'll most likely never get hit. Save 3 Clouds for the next area after the Cloud segment. And crouch the entire time for the Boomerang Bros part. It was pretty simple after trying it a few times.

I can't remember anything hard for me today but back then, I was pretty bad.

Back then I hated some of the secret levels in Sunshine, especially Ricco Harbor's Tower 2nd Secret, Bianco Hills 2nd Secret and Sirena Beach's 1st secret. Also I had trouble with the Purple Coins of Dreadnought Galaxy, and Dreadnought's dump.

Having to S Rank every boss in Megaman Battle Network 2.

The Pit of 100 Trials in Paper Mario 2 and Super

Completing the 100 battles in Sammer's Kingdom.

Doing this to Wario (16 round battle match, random courses, with frantic items)

zlCfzSIAOkEia8Zzx7

and getting a home-run with this guy

homerun_baby_luigi_by_babyluigionfire-d65v3gf.gif

Challenging Cynthia on Pokémon Diamond for the first time. I had my very high levelled Infernape and my around Lv. 42 Kadabra, pretty much the only two Pokémon I trained, a level 50 Dialga, a Lv. 37 Floatzel I never even used, a Lv. 20 Gyarados and a Lv. 22 Staravia. I don't even know how I managed to beat her.

Luigi's Purple Coins
Some of the community levels in LBP (there are a lot of intentionally-designed absurdly hard levels on there)

Ritsu Tainaka said:
final boss in metroid prime
the struggles were real
That was really hard the first few times I did it. On a similar note, the Spider and Boost Guardians from Metroid Prime 2, although Boost hasn't been nearly so bad from my second time through on.

Not really too terrible a boss by itself, but somehow Omega Ridley managed to get me down to exactly 1 energy with no tanks left, and I still came back to win the fight.

There was that first episode of Pianta Village I legitimately didn't know how to do because I was young and somewhat supid-er.

I also played Metroid Prime 2 on the GameCube so much, that I must have completed it with almost all scans and items at least 4 times. Emperor Ing always stood out to me as a tough one( and I really hated fighting Boostie and Spidie, of course) and I found the actual final boss....easy.

I never found any of the Dark Samus fights hard.

Fighting Misty in PKMN FireRed

Navigating SilphCo, Saffron and Fushcia Gyms

Fighting Whitney and by extension all of the Johto Gym Leaders in HGSS.

Naviagating Team Aqua's hideout, specifically the room with the water currents

Back