Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Jigglypuff

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Marth

Votes: 6 15.0%

• Total voters
Free Loader said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Getting back on-topic...I still say Peach is the best one. Her Peach Bomber is easy to KO others with. However, Zelda isn't too bad, I guess. I just don't like Nana. Ice Climbers FTL. :(
Brawl Ice Climbers > Peach > Melee Ice Climbers

Whats the difference between the Ice Climbers?

Stooben Rooben said:
Getting back on-topic...I still say Peach is the best one. Her Peach Bomber is easy to KO others with. However, Zelda isn't too bad, I guess. I just don't like Nana. Ice Climbers FTL. :(

I have to disagree. Peach is pretty good, but for a different reason. Peach Bomber was horribly nerfed, and can't kill very well anymore. The cool thing about her now is that she can use her aerials on the ground by hovering. That is a very useful tactic.

If it's based on how good the characters are:

Marth-A ton of priority, amazing edgegaurding game, but with a "meh" recovery.
Nana-Well, only with Popo. They have an infinite chain grab so deadly that if you're grabbed, you might as well unplug your controller.
Peach-A great air game, but Peach Bomber is actually easy to avoid *coughshieldcough*
Zelda-Powerful kill moves, but has trouble racking up damage.
Samus-SHE CAN'T FRIGGIN KILL.
Jigglypuff-Nothing good and everything bad from Melee. Among the worst characters in the game.

Cloud said:
Stooben Rooben said:

I have to disagree. Peach is pretty good, but for a different reason. Peach Bomber was horribly nerfed, and can't kill very well anymore. The cool thing about her now is that she can use her aerials on the ground by hovering. That is a very useful tactic.

Couldn't she already do that?

$ππ!∂∂∫£ said:
Cloud said:
Stooben Rooben said:

Yeah, she could. (I think it's alright to bump now since it's in a new board and old threads are pretty much the only thing in the board)

Zero Suit Samus all the way! She is my fave character male or female. Much better in zero suit mode for me. Although Smash ability is pretty poor.

Jeff said:
$ππ!∂∂∫£ said:
Cloud said:
Stooben Rooben said:

Yeah, she could. (I think it's alright to bump now since it's in a new board and old threads are pretty much the only thing in the board)

Yes, she could. That doesn't decrease the usefulness of it.

Why the hell marth and jigglypuff are up there, Marth is a guy and Jigglypuff caomes in both genders, although websites and the official guide book sometimes call it a he or she, but its really actually an it. They also do that with Lucario.

Zero777 said:
Why the hell marth and jigglypuff are up there, Marth is a guy and Jigglypuff caomes in both genders, although websites and the official guide book sometimes call it a he or she, but its really actually an it. They also do that with Lucario.
Jigglypuff is Super Smash Bros series is female.

Jigglypuff said:
Zero777 said:

How do you know :posh:.......... Well hold on................. I checked and you are wrong, Jigglypuff in SSBB is an it, its trophy and the official guide book calls jigglypuff an it.

Zero777 said:
Jigglypuff said:
Zero777 said:

How do you know :posh:.......... Well hold on................. I checked and you are wrong, Jigglypuff in SSBB is an it, its trophy and the official guide book calls jigglypuff an it.
Have you noticed how in all three SSB games, her pallete swaps are feminine. In Smash Bros, the bows. In Melee the bow and the crown and in Brawl, her Sunhat pallete swap is based off of Yellow from Pokemon Special, who has female. And once again, the bow.

Jigglypuff said:
Zero777 said:
Jigglypuff said:
Zero777 said:

Have you noticed how in all three SSB games, her pallete swaps are feminine. In Smash Bros, the bows. In Melee the bow and the crown and in Brawl, her Sunhat pallete swap is based off of Yellow from Pokemon Special, who has female. And once again, the bow.

Hmmm...... That's seems convinsing but that's not really actually hard evidence to prove it.

Zero777 said:
Jigglypuff said:
Zero777 said:
Jigglypuff said:
Zero777 said:

Hmmm...... That's seems convinsing but that's not really actually hard evidence to prove it.
Do you think a guy (other than Birdo) would wear a bow? Seroiusly Jigglypuff is a freakin' girl!

OMimistasia said:
Zero777 said:
Jigglypuff said:
Zero777 said:
Jigglypuff said:
Zero777 said:

Do you think a guy (other than Birdo) would wear a bow? Seroiusly Jigglypuff is a freakin' girl!

Look that is your opinion of Jigglypuff being a girl, but Nintendo created the whole SSB series, and they made jigglypuff an it.

Zero777 said:
OMimistasia said:
Zero777 said:
Jigglypuff said:
Zero777 said:
Jigglypuff said:
Zero777 said:

Look that is your opinion of Jigglypuff being a girl, but Nintendo created the whole SSB series, and they made jigglypuff an it.
That may be, but Jigglypuff has a 75% chance of being female and only 25% chance of being male. Therefore, she is more likely to be female than male. Plus, most people I know relate the Jigglypuff in the SSB series to the one from the anime. WHo I believe is female.

Back