Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Jigglypuff

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Marth

Votes: 6 15.0%

• Total voters
Stooben Rooben said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Sheik the character is male, but technically, since it's Zelda, he is female.
Let's jest settle with "asexual" and call it a day. :P

k. S/he's a weird character in Brawl, when you use a smash with a Bat/Sword etc. S/he does multiple hits too fast for the eye. :(

Toadbert101 said:
Stooben Rooben said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Sheik the character is male, but technically, since it's Zelda, he is female.
Let's jest settle with "asexual" and call it a day. :P

k. S/he's a weird character in Brawl, when you use a smash with a Bat/Sword etc. S/he does multiple hits too fast for the eye. :(

that is the why she is a sheikah >_>

but yeah
Samus

I can't believe one of the Ice Climbers is beating out Peach. o_0

ShyGuy27 said:
Stooben Rooben said:
I love the Ice Climbers.
They were always a bit hard to control for me; I usually looked at the wrong Ice Climber when I was pressing buttons, so I'd walk off a cliff or something.

Stooben Rooben said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Stooben Rooben said:
I love the Ice Climbers.
They were always a bit hard to control for me; I usually looked at the wrong Ice Climber when I was pressing buttons, so I'd walk off a cliff or something.

Plus you most the second time you need your up+B, it wont work. :/

Toadbert101 said:
Stooben Rooben said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Stooben Rooben said:
I love the Ice Climbers.

Yeah. :\

Stooben Rooben said:
Toadbert101 said:
Stooben Rooben said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Stooben Rooben said:
I love the Ice Climbers.

The next SSB needs characters that actually WORK. </wrong topic>

Yeah. :\

zelda rules she is the most beautiful from brawl.

peach is unsuportable i hate her beyond all reasons SINCE 2005 (It's a long story and only involves Peach herself)

samus is cool 89 (Elmopedia makes a cameo here)

Jigglypuff sucks

Nana is cool

Mr. Yellow said:

peach is unsuportable i hate her beyond all reasons SINCE 2005 (It's a long story and only involves Peach herself)

Jigglypuff sucks

Nana is cool

zelda more beautiful than samus?
lol

Err, since when is this a beauty contest? Shouldn't it be based on gameplay?

Free Loader said:
McDimentio said:
Mr. Yellow said:

Jigglypuff sucks

Nana is cool

lol
All the female characters in Brawl are more "beautiful" than Samus. Have you ever looked at her face instead of her chest? It's really f***ing ugly.

i dont think so ._.

McDimentio said:
Free Loader said:
McDimentio said:
Mr. Yellow said:

Jigglypuff sucks

Nana is cool

lol
All the female characters in Brawl are more "beautiful" than Samus. Have you ever looked at her face instead of her chest? It's really f***ing ugly.

i dont think so ._.

_._

I do.

me.

when i played my first game (The King of Fighters Arcade) i chose a blonde girl because she was pretty lol

Getting back on-topic...I still say Peach is the best one. Her Peach Bomber is easy to KO others with. However, Zelda isn't too bad, I guess. I just don't like Nana. Ice Climbers FTL. :(

Stooben Rooben said:
Getting back on-topic...I still say Peach is the best one. Her Peach Bomber is easy to KO others with. However, Zelda isn't too bad, I guess. I just don't like Nana. Ice Climbers FTL. :(

Im better with Sheik than Zelda.

I prefer Zelda. Peach is a traitor, she betrays Mario with some other guy. That's the why Mario have to date Rosalina.

And i don't spam UnMario! i just made Kirby Fu at UnMario for lolz and i only talked to myself and SGR. But i spam X-Files Wiki and other crappy wikis who make stupid propaganda at UnMario. I'm also Waffles on Box at Wikipedia, and i pretend to be Scibaby there, but some loser (Raul654) banned my range there for NO REASON, just because i made a true game called Miley Cyrus Wii and pretyended to be Scibaby.

Mr. Yellow said:
I prefer Zelda. Peach is a traitor, she betrays Mario with some other guy. That's the why Mario have to date Rosalina.

And i don't spam UnMario! i just made Kirby Fu at UnMario for lolz and i only talked to myself and SGR. But i spam X-Files Wiki and other crappy wikis who make stupid propaganda at UnMario. I'm also Waffles on Box at Wikipedia, and i pretend to be Scibaby there, but some loser (Raul654) banned my range there for NO REASON, just because i made a true game called Miley Cyrus Wii and pretyended to be Scibaby.
1. You really should be basing it off of how good their movesets are.

2. Please stop that. It's waaaaaaayyy off-topic.

Back