A Smash Bros Anime

The episode featuring Ridley would just be a big screen of purple.

Yeah, I think that if they did do a Smash anime they would either have MLPK as the main 4 characters and everyone else on the side, or do what they did in Subspace where it's group arcs leading into each other.

Claus said:

Yeah, I think that if they did do a Smash anime they would either have MLPK as the main 4 characters and everyone else on the side, or do what they did in Subspace where it's group arcs leading into each other.
If they do another Subspace thing, I'll cry.

Unless they overhaul it.

Ideally, the anime should be light-hearted.

Dr. Mario said:
Claus said:

If they do another Subspace thing, I'll cry.

Unless they overhaul it.

Ideally, the anime should be light-hearted.
Maybe the Kirby part can be light hearted

Possible sagas if real:
Donkey Kong Saga: He is the main antagonist but not evil.
Bowser Saga: The Antagonist of said title.
King Dedede Saga: The penguin does something that obviously upsets the others.
Wario Saga: Wario goes crazy to prove he is better than Mario.
Ganondorf Saga: Tries to conquer everything and Link and Zelda get more focus, Link gets lost in a parallel world and meets Toon Link, Link defeats Beast Ganon.
Ridley Saga: The main heros go to outer space(somehow) and meet Samus and they have to defend the universe from Ridley and the Space Pirates.
Mewtwo Saga: The heros meet Pikachu and the other pokemon and they come face to face with Mewtwo, however the pokemon is misunderstood or controlled by Master Hand.
Master Hand & Crazy Hand Saga: This is similiar to the Subspace Emissary because antagonists are working together, but it is different.
Tabuu Saga: The final Saga, unless if some of you decide to make it longer.

yoshiking14x said:
Possible sagas if real:
Donkey Kong Saga: He is the main antagonist but not evil.
Bowser Saga: The Antagonist of said title.
King Dedede Saga: The penguin does something that obviously upsets the others.
Wario Saga: Wario goes crazy to prove he is better than Mario.
Ganondorf Saga: Tries to conquer everything and Link and Zelda get more focus, Link gets lost in a parallel world and meets Toon Link, Link defeats Beast Ganon.
Ridley Saga: The main heros go to outer space(somehow) and meet Samus and they have to defend the universe from Ridley and the Space Pirates.
Mewtwo Saga: The heros meet Pikachu and the other pokemon and they come face to face with Mewtwo, however the pokemon is misunderstood or controlled by Master Hand.
Master Hand & Crazy Hand Saga: This is similiar to the Subspace Emissary because antagonists are working together, but it is different.
Tabuu Saga: The final Saga, unless if some of you decide to make it longer.
In other words: Donkey Kong is an anti hero

If it was an anthology series everybody would get their chance for the spotlight.

Back