Mario Party 10 Roster wants thread. (Check back daily for new polls)

Do you want Tumble as a playable character?

• Total voters
That's like asking how he holds the baseball bat. I don't see your point.

My point is he can hold the bat with his legs, however the bombs are too big for his legs and his teeth.

I own super star baseball, the bat really does just float around him.

I can't remember if its the same for paragoomba

Ninelevendo said:
Seriously, I don't get why people want babies to take over every Mario game invented.

I don't get why you're so opposed to them?

Aside from karting, baseball, and a little of tennis, they haven't appeared at all.

And has it occurred to you that maybe, MAYBE someone likes them out there and wants to use them outside of kart and baseball?

Mcmadness said:
I own super star baseball, the bat really does just float around him.

I can't remember if its the same for paragoomba

It's most certainly the same for Paragoomba

People are STILL arguing about Goomba not having arms? This is 2014, not 2006.

Baby Luigi said:
Ninelevendo said:
Seriously, I don't get why people want babies to take over every Mario game invented.

I don't get why you're so opposed to them?

Aside from karting, baseball, and a little of tennis, they haven't appeared at all.

And has it occurred to you that maybe, MAYBE someone likes them out there and wants to use them outside of kart and baseball?
Why can't they just get their own series instead of filling Roster spots of EVERY FLAMING GAME.

Mario Kart, I suppose is alright, but otherwise, Mario games aren't about Babies. Next thing we'll see is Baby Mario in a 3D Platformer.

If Baby Mario is playable in Mario Party 10, Baby Luigi needs to be playable in it too, so I said Yes.

Today, I am going to nominate Baby Peach and Baby Daisy.

Nysic said:
Have we voted on Shy Guy?

I personally don't want him.
Yes, we have voted on Shy Guy.

Ninelevendo said:
Why can't they just get their own series instead of filling Roster spots of EVERY FLAMING GAME.

Mario Kart, I suppose is alright, but otherwise, Mario games aren't about Babies. Next thing we'll see is Baby Mario in a 3D Platformer.

EVERY FLAMING GAME? The most they've been into is Mario Kart and Mario Baseball, otherwise, you don't see them anywhere else. Seriously if you don't like them, DON'T PICK THEM and don't be selfish.

Baby Luigi said:
Ninelevendo said:

EVERY FLAMING GAME? The most they've been into is Mario Kart and Mario Baseball, otherwise, you don't see them anywhere else. Seriously if you don't like them, DON'T PICK THEM and don't be selfish.
Your forgetting Mario Tennis and Mario Golf. As long as they don't make people cut, they're fine, but they do seem to be over doing it. It's not like I don't like them and don't pick them, but they are starting to get rid of more interesting characters just to make a different version of an existing character. Just Baby Mario (and Baby Luigi as a partner in some games) is alright, but going from that to 5 different babies just for the sake of it is annoying.

Ninelevendo said:
Your forgetting Mario Tennis and Mario Golf. As long as they don't make people cut, they're fine, but they do seem to be over doing it. It's not like I don't like them and don't pick them, but they are starting to get rid of more interesting characters just to make a different version of an existing character. Just Baby Mario (and Baby Luigi as a partner in some games) is alright, but going from that to 5 different babies just for the sake of it is annoying.

They aren't making anyone get cut. The roster isn't some sort of predetermined factor, the staff at Nintendo decides who gets in and who doesn't and who isn't worth their time, not "replacements" because people love victimizing their character when they don't make it in. And "interesting" is subjective, I'd rather have Baby Mario and Baby Luigi playable than a generic Shy Guy or Koopa Troopa because I find them more interesting and more lovable than either of the two.

Sure they were overdoing it with Baby Rosalina/Baby Daisy, but why are you so for the complete purge of them when it makes absolutely no sense to fans of them like me, especially when you don't have to pick them?

Back