Toadbert101 said:
Stooben Rooben said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Stooben Rooben said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Nerdy Guy said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Stooben Rooben said:
I kinda...got stuck at Joke's end. ._. I keep getting inundated with enemies that I can't kill. :(
Joke's end is an evil place.
Yah. The only reson I bought the guide book, was to beat jokes end.
Joke's end itself wasn't that bad, it was the damn boss.
Yeah, I'm dreading that part, because I'm really close to it.
It's infuriating. It always takes, like, an hour. =_=
Dear God. *charges up DS*

Aw, IM the only one that likes that place.
I would instant message him, but I don't know who he is. :(

ENOUGH

Toadbert101 said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Toadbert101 said:
Stooben Rooben said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Stooben Rooben said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Nerdy Guy said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Stooben Rooben said:
I kinda...got stuck at Joke's end. ._. I keep getting inundated with enemies that I can't kill. :(

ENOUGH
'K.

Well, I just made it up to the boss battle, and oh my GOD I need more 1-up Mushrooms. ._.

Stooben Rooben said:
Toadbert101 said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Toadbert101 said:
Stooben Rooben said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Stooben Rooben said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Nerdy Guy said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Stooben Rooben said:

ENOUGH
'K.

Well, I just made it up to the boss battle, and oh my GOD I need more 1-up Mushrooms. ._.
It's not that hard to survive; after a while you can dodge the attacks while sleeping (I actually fell asleep midway through the battle and woke up with it beaten).

Also, I do like Joke's end, just not the boss.

Toadbert101 said:
ShyGuy27 said:
(I actually fell asleep midway through the battle and woke up with it beaten).

Dude, I thought you meant in real life for a second.
I did.
It was a joke.
Referring to this:
ShyGuy27 said:
It's not that hard to survive; after a while you can dodge the attacks while sleeping

Free Loader said:
I played it when it first came out, but got bored once I got to the place with the waterfalls and huts where you get a hammer or something like that, which to my memory was only like five minutes in. I don't plan on going back to it any time soon...
You stopped playing a good game, very close to the begging, N00B!!!

Nerdy Guy said:
Free Loader said:
I played it when it first came out, but got bored once I got to the place with the waterfalls and huts where you get a hammer or something like that, which to my memory was only like five minutes in. I don't plan on going back to it any time soon...

Uni always gives good reasons to why, even when you think he wont. :(

Free Loader said:
Nerdy Guy said:
Free Loader said:
Yes, I am a n00b in the eyes of new guy with many less posts and online time than me. And yes, I was begging the game... It's just so hard to get into RPGs, they're also so boring in the beginning, and there's no way to magically raise all the stats. Fighting a couple of 4 or 5 HP enemies with 10 HP is no fun, however fighting a couple of 50 or 60 HP enemies with 100 HP can be rather entertaining.
Try PiT. You lvl up faster.

ShyGuy27 said:
Free Loader said:
Nerdy Guy said:
Free Loader said:
Yes, I am a n00b in the eyes of new guy with many less posts and online time than me. And yes, I was begging the game... It's just so hard to get into RPGs, they're also so boring in the beginning, and there's no way to magically raise all the stats. Fighting a couple of 4 or 5 HP enemies with 10 HP is no fun, however fighting a couple of 50 or 60 HP enemies with 100 HP can be rather entertaining.

WIth a Action Replay DS, you can make it so that you level up each time you get 30 exp points, I think.

Toadbert101 said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Free Loader said:
Nerdy Guy said:
Free Loader said:

WIth a Action Replay DS, you can make it so that you level up each time you get 30 exp points, I think.
The game is easy enough as it is.

ShyGuy27 said:
Toadbert101 said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Free Loader said:
Nerdy Guy said:
Free Loader said:

It is, but with another AR code, its even funner to beat the final bosses with about three hits.

Toadbert101 said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Toadbert101 said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Free Loader said:
Nerdy Guy said:
Free Loader said:

It is, but with another AR code, its even funner to beat the final bosses with about three hits.
I already do that. >_>

Back