Which of these changes would you like happening the most:

Which one?

• Mario Party returning to the format present in Mario Party 5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mario Kart getting 2 Characters per Vehicle and Special Items again like Double Dash

• Super Smash Bros getting a good roster

• Super Smash Bros break the targets and board the platforms return the format they were in 64

• Super Smash Bros gameplay mechanics that were present in Melee come back

• Total voters
Re: Which of these things would you like happening the most:

Battle mode

Though it hasn't really changed so much as they just didn't bother making special battle arenas and just used tracks

Re: Which of these things would you like happening the most:

"Super Smash Bros getting a good roster"

Nothing's wrong with the rosters in the series. Though I guess you won't be satisfied until Daisy and Sceptile are in a Smash game.

Oh we can only choose 1.. Well I would like to see Mario Party go back to MP6's format or 7 since I am more familiar to 7.
I would like to see Paper Mario: TTYD's style to return.
Another Double Dash styled game and a mario Kart game with Gliders, underwater and anti-gravity but maybe something new.

I want Mario Kart to have Battle Mode back to normal.

What constitutes a good Smash roster?

If you ask me, Smash always has good rosters because they're chock full of characters from games I love.

i'm voting for smash bros. getting a good roster because all of the past rosters+sm4sh's CLEARLY suck

Paper Mario. SPM was ok, but I personally prefer the old system a lot more.

and if someone mentions Sticker Star I'm going to get angry

Mario Kart 8's battle mode is nearly a literal mix between Mario Kart Wii and Mario Kart 64. The only thing wrong is the courses themselves. So keep that style of battle mode, have some arenas.

But my option? Mario Party being like Mario Party 6. And it needs the return of Brighton and Twila.

Back