Brawl in the Family is being killed later this year (The finale has begun!)

The storyline is horrible. Unmasked Meta Knight is sorta cool to see though.

Went from 1-100 in 1 evening.

This is even better than 8-bit theatre, and I also went through that completely at one point.

Shulk said:
Ninelevendo said:
Two comics in, and already, you're calling it horrible.
First comic dint even make the problem clear, and people randomly transforming isn't a real strong storyline to go by, let alone a joke. Cocoon Academy, on the other hand...

Ninelevendo said:
Shulk said:
Ninelevendo said:
Two comics in, and already, you're calling it horrible.
First comic dint even make the problem clear, and people randomly transforming isn't a real strong storyline to go by, let alone a joke. Cocoon Academy, on the other hand...
We don't know what's happening yet. You shouldn't judge this until it's over. Will this beat Cocoon Academy? Who knows!

It probably won't, but I still expect it to be very good!

Will this be the last appearance of the almighty Dededoll?

Also, Waluigi in the assist trophy with the telephone is great.

Well yeah, I remember that, but shouldn't he just be addressed as Crazy Hand? Being controlled by Dark Matter made him Crazy Hand, and in the games, he clearly has a few screws loose compared to Master Hand.

2014-09-30-599-MMAFD5small.jpg

Tuesday, September 30 — 12:00 AM

Well friends, here we are. The ending of this 6.5-year journey is upon us this week…so let’s grab our weaponry and duke it out!

Writing an end sequence to something like BitF is not easy at all, I gotta say. What sort of closure do you give these characters? I ultimately decided on this ending because I wanted a way to say goodbye to these versions of the characters, while still acknowledging that their legacies will go on thanks to all the other “Hands” out there. Indeed, some of you had guessed by this point that the combination of fan and official versions of the casts’ transformations had something to do with this idea.

Yes, the Hand is me. But I’m far from the only one, so don’t be too sad, everyone! The gang will continue to have adventures in all sorts of different forms…and heck, some of them might even be spearheaded by you!

(I did consider having Waluigi show up for a three-panel finisher–the glove ends up being his hand and he laughs at everyone “expecting an explanation.” I’m sure some of you would love that, but what can I say? I think I’m a softie at heart. It’s my one weakness! That and my noodle girl arms.)

So what could Comic 600–the last one coming this Friday–be about? Well, one of the most beloved aspects of BitF has been the musical aspect, so I think we can squeeze in One Final Song…

Now then! I’ll be back at the end of the week to wax nostalgic some more, but for now, let’s take a look at what the future might hold for me! I’ve prepared this brand new, very special Tadpole Treble trailer for all to enjoy; take a look at the latest stages and stick around to the end for a big announcement that kinda brings this whole webcomic thing full circle!

Secondly, it’s the FINAL WEEK FOR BITF BOOKS ON THE KICKSTARTER! Oh my gosh, you guys, better go get some books before it’s too late! Or if Kickstarter’s not your bag, the PayPal preorder option is always a good alternative.

My goodness, I just have lots to say, don’t I? I’m freakin’ out here, only one update left! AAAAAH!!

Don’t forget to check the mouseover text for something I want to say to each and every one of you readers over the years.

Lumastar said:
Donatello said:
Wait...the previous comic said they would visit Master Hand. This is Crazy Hand. Did I miss something?
RRQZZaH.jpg

(Head)Master Hand became Crazy Hand after coming in contact with Dark Matter in the Cocoon academy finale.

fun fact thats exactly where i am in the comic right now lol

I'll miss this comic.

Though I prefer it leaving while it's strong rather than stay and turn to shit. He did an AMA today on r/smashbros if anybody wants to go look at what he said there. He's such a chill guy.

Back