What Kind of Games Do You Like?

What are your kind of games.

• Total voters

Luigidaisy1

The Captain Falcon Theorist
Hey guys, just wondering what are some of your kinda style games. You can choose 5 votes because some people like me love all. Also, Idk if anyone did a poll like this or not, so I'm not coping anyone in anyway. :D

what's this no RTS option? raeg

also where's the MOBA option

oh whatever i'll just make my own list

i like RTS, FPS, MOBA, and RPG. regular adventure's kinda boring to me now (except wind waker, i will always love wind waker)

edit: oh and i like space flight although i haven't played one in forever. i should get back into that

I love it how "games" have only 5 categories total

Wow, look at that SPECTACULAR genre coverage in that poll. I've never seen so many gaming genres in my life. 11/10 totally changed my life.

LOL Love how people freak out just because they don't see their style games in there. THE POLL CLEARLY GIVES YOU FIVE CHOICES, and in case you guys didn't notice, (Which some of you probably didn't) these are the POPURLAR styles. I DON'T know how to add more or otherwise I would HAVE. So instead of panicking, please just explain. Also, I love how the one person says "You Casual!" When clearly there is only one casual choice. Sorry, FPS is not casual.

EDIT: lol I fixed my poll for the people freaking out. I had to figure it out myself before someone told me how. You can thank me later. Also, if you don't see any other style game you like, please before you go panicking, please just let me know and I'll add it.

Second EDIT: Now that I figured out how to add more, I am able to do way more.

No love for TPS still. And do you seriously expect that people will only like what you see as the most popular genres?

Even if you added those options, a poll for a very diverse cast of genres is still a very bad idea. There's not only genres, there's sub-genres in genres that people might prefer over that. For example, I like action RPGS more than turn-based ones.

btw how the ---- is "casual" a genre of a game? I'd think simulation, puzzles, some sandboxes and stuff may be considered "casual", but that label is WAY too broad. If you're so intent on putting a "casual" genre, you might as well place a "hardcore" genre.

Baby Man said:
btw how the ---- is "casual" a genre of a game? I'd think simulation, puzzles, some sandboxes and stuff may be considered "casual", but that label is WAY too broad. If you're so intent on putting a "casual" genre, you might as well place a "hardcore" genre.
casual is what filthy mobile gamers are :^)

I like Platformers, RPGs, FPS and TPS games, some Action adventure games, racing games, some casual games, sports games (well the Mario ones and the Kinect ones anyway) and though the RTS genre itself isn't really my thing I love Halo Wars.

NEXandGBX said:
>only able to select 5
hahahahahahaaha
lol dude seriously? Did you not read my post? I said it clearly GIVES you five, BUT, hold on there, before you go jumping on you feet and say something, I also said I didn't know you could add more. FPS are very popular, so are RPGs and so forth. So the fact that I didn't know you could add more meant I was limited to certain selections. But luckily, I figured out how to fix it. So instead of laughing at something, why not share what genres you like to people. Just saying :D

Back