User Survivor - Immunity Challenge #3

Re: User Survivor - Cast Calls

Isn't doodle a funny word?

You could make three teams of five people instead of two teams of eight. I know it's kind of stupid (considering it's supposed to be two teams), but I'm sure you could make it work somehow.

18 people, 2 teams, and an island full of competitions and challenges just waiting to be explored. Each week they'll compete in hopes to gain immunity for their team or for themselves. The losing team or players will be force to go through tribal council where one will be eliminated from the island, their only hope being the immunity idol hidden somewhere on the island. As the numbers dwindle down, there will be conflict arising, people working together, people backstabbing each other, hiding, stealing, you name it. In the end, there will only be one winner, here now on User Survivor!

BMB: We stand here on Isle Maroboraic, where the 18 players will be sailing ashore. Only one will stand to make it in the end, but only one will survive to the end. Let's introduce the cast.

Yoshi K, Smg2daisy, Cirdec, Mariofan169, Smasher, DragonFreak, IcicleRain, NSM, NSY, Icemario, NEX, Toad, PoP, Gutseh, Lumastar, Stargazing, Reversinator, and Chuggaconroy! These 18 will be battling it out for the next many weeks for our grand prize.

*DF* I can't believe I'm actually on this show!

*Toad* These people seem rather tough, but hopefully I can show them brains over brawns.

*Smg2daisy* There are a lot of hot guys here...

*Cirdec* There are a lot of hot chicks here...

*NSM* There is no way anyone is going to be beating me! Well, at least I can see.

The cast move over to where the tribal council is. There they are shown all the unlit torches, and a bag that is in the Host's hands.

BMB: Here is where your Tribal Councils will be. My suggestion; avoid it if you can. Those that end up here after challenges may be the one heading back off this island on the boat that brought you here. You better be ready.

In my hands are 18 chips; either red or green. This will determine what tribe you'll be on, and who you will be working with for the next couple of weeks. Do be warned that you will need to work as a team and survive as a team for the challenges, and those that don't will most likely end up here. Now, everyone please select chips.

Everyone, one-by-one, pulls out a chip, and sits back down. They hold it up in the air once everyone gets their chips.

BMB: The red chips will make up the native Mushyaki Tribe. They are Cirdec, NEX, Toad, NSM, IcicleRain, Reversinator, Smasher, Mariofan169, and Chuggaconroy.

The rest of you - DF, Smg2daisy, Lumastar, Icemario, Yoshi K, PoP, Stargazing, Gutesh, and NSY - will be apart of the also native Hyreasa Tribe.

You may wonder where your shelter is...Well, it's time to find out in your first challenge!

In this challenge, you will be heading to your labeled box which holds all the supplies you need to build a shelter. The first team to reach their shelter first will be crowned with a big feast for them to enjoy for the night.

In order to get to their location, they need to use the pieces of map that they have obtained from the host. Each fragment put together allows for them to find their way back, so you need all members to help out!

To perform this challenge, you will need to post at the desinated posting time below. Your other team members cannot have you post here for you. There is 36 posts, so 4 per poster. If you post when it is not your turn, your post will not count. You need to work together to make sure that you are posting at the right time.

Here are the posts you need to have for your team:

1, 10, 17, 30: DF & Cirdec
2, 13, 22, 35: Smg2daisy & Reversinator
3, 11, 25, 31: Stargazing & NEX
4, 15, 20, 34: Lumastar & Smasher
5, 14, 19, 26: Gutseh & Toad
6, 12, 18, 33: Yoshi K & Mariofan163
7, 16, 21, 28: PoP & Chuggaconroy
8, 23, 27, 32: NSY & IcicleRain
9, 24, 29, 36: Icemario & NSM

If they do not post in 12 hours, their spots will be voided so that this doesn't take forever.

Good luck!

BMB: Ready....and....GO!

Re: User Survivor - Reward Challenge #1

Honoka Kousaka said:
For some reason i'm confused on what to do.

Post something about what number you are and everything. I suggest something like this:

[quote author=DF]
Post #1!

Next to post: Smg2daisy!

y'know i don't wanna be mean but wouldn't it be easier to have us post in our team colors for this challenge so we're not confused

Paul Heyman said:
y'know i don't wanna be mean but wouldn't it be easier to have us post in our team colors for this challenge so we're not confused

If you want to do that, then by all means do that.

Also, just to help you guys out even more...

Cirdec, Reversinator, NEX, Smasher, Toad, Mariofan, Chugga, IcicleRain, NSM, CIrdec, NEX, Mariofan, Reversinator, Toad, Smasher, Chugga, Cirdec, Mariofan, Toad, Smasher, Chugga, Reversinator, IcicleRain, NSM, NEX, Toad, IcicleRain, Chugga, NSM, Cirdec, NEX, IcicleRain, Mariofan, Smasher, Reversinator, NSM.

DF, Smg2daisy, Stargazing, Lumstar, Gutseh, Yoshi K, PoP, NSY, Icemario, DF, Stargazing, Yoshi K, Smg2daisy, Gutseh, Lumastar, PoP, DF, Yoshi K, Gutseh, Lumastar, PoP, Smg2daisy, NSY, Icemario, Stargazing, Gutseh, NSY, PoP, Icemario, DF, Stargazing, NSY, Yoshi K, Lumastar, Smg2daisy, Icemario.

That is the ordering of posts for everyone.

I'm probably testing your patience at this point, but I'd have to wait for Cirdec to post before I could post, right? And afterwards it's up to NEX.

jesus christ that order is convoluted

wouldn't a straight round-robin be simpler and more effective?

And I'm Javert said:
jesus christ that order is convoluted

wouldn't a straight round-robin be simpler and more effective?

I thought about that, but then there wouldn't be a challenge, no?

Plus it gives me a few days to really solidify the elimination challenge, and unlike other activity-based challenges, this gives you somewhat of a breathing space so that you don't have to babysit this thread every five minutes.

@Reversinator: Yep. :)

Judging by the list, you're probably on Hyreasa, as that tribe includes MCD...who doesn't appear to have signed up?

Back