Frustrating moments when you lose because of a glitch

Dashbot

BREEE
In Minecraft, and after three non-stop work on a house in survival mode, I slept in the bed to set my spawn point. In next night, and while working on the 3rd floor balcony, I got shot from a skeleton only to fall all the way down losing even more health, and finally being surrounded by a spider, a skeleton, and a zombie.. As anyone might expect, I died in less than a second. I thought "no big deal, all my collectibles are already in the chest at home. I respawned in a very far away place with the message "Your home bed was missing or obstructed". Seriously, what's the matter? the bed was right in the house not surrounded by anything, and it didn't explode or something. Even if, I build the house at the original spawn point location. The house was never found, and I smashed my computer into the ground and never played the game again.

Doing a speedrun on Super Mario 64, in Bob-omb battlefield, I long jumped next to the cannon near the chain chomp. Suddenly, I got stuck under the ground where I landed, and died.

There is more, but I'm trying to forget.

Super Mario 64 DS.
I press left on the D-Pad and then the Camera starts to shift direction without me clicking on the directional keys on theTouch Screen. This causes the left direction to change and I fall off the platform I was on.

Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon.

Sometime in online mode, the game glitches, the room that's supposed to have a key has nothing, you have no way to enter the locked room to finish the floor.
Or also one time where I was in endless mode, we were doing good until one of the players had a ghost stuck in the vaccum, he couldn't be killed, so we lost.

Just yesterday, I decided for no reason that I'd go through Metal Man's stage in Mega Man II (the Gameboy one) buster only no damage. Two times my run was ended because of the game's ridiculously broken ladders. I'll upload the video today.

Clipping through the wavy bridge in Bowser's Castle in MK8.

I can't even begin the fathom how or why it can only happen when playing online.

Clipping problems in Spore.

Or just general problems in Spore.

Hey sis, remember that time that no matter how hard we tried, we could never unlock N64 Dreamland in our Super Smash Bros. Melee game, even when we clearly met the requirements for it?

Baby Man said:
Hey sis, remember that time that no matter how hard we tried, we could never unlock N64 Dreamland in our Super Smash Bros. Melee game, even when we clearly met the requirements for it?
Yeah, that.

Also, Garry's Mod. Not necessarily losing, but losing everything in an image like this after saving it for later.
A6DB4D5D81953D54D93B3F96A26ACD9F81E908D9

Maᴙio said:
Baby Man said:
Yeah, that.

Also, Garry's Mod. Not necessarily losing, but losing everything in an image like this after saving it for later.

Blood Donkey Kong and Cosmic Peach?

Maᴙio said:
Baby Man said:
Yeah, that.

Why does Wario have poop on his pants?

I was trying to get the 100 coin star in Wet Dry World and then my DS ran out of power.

And anytime my wii can't read the disc.

Then there's my Megaman Battle Network 3 cartridge.

I've developed a fear of that buzzing noise the Wii makes when it freezes.

One of the most unpleasant noises I have to endure with.

I had an experience with Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon. I had this ball (Or something, don't remember) and I was trying to figure out how to transport it to a specific room, but that's when the ball gets glitched into something, and I was forced to quit. Ever since then I have not played the level. (Not that long ago though)

Casey Jones said:
I was trying to get the 100 coin star in Wet Dry World and then my DS ran out of power.
That's not really a glitch.

Ducktales Remastered

I was playing through Transelvania(?) and the game suddenly went black. It wasn't my battery, so it was definitely a glitch.

and while not a real game, the Internet Browser on my Wii U crashes a lot,

Uh, three.

1. Sonic and All Stars Racing Transformed for the 3DS. All I have to say.
2. Kid Icarus Uprising, I'm sniping the deuce out of everyone, kill like five people with my trusty Flintlock, and for some reason it says I earned zero points, and so I finish last. I stopped right after, and restarted, and it started counting my points again. Note that I only died once. Kinda odd.
3. I'm plotting out my moves in Persona 1 and then the turn begins. The foe goes first, uses Mamudo, and everyone on my team dies. You could just say I have shit luck, since Mamudo is instant death. But in P1, it does DEATH TYPE DAMAGE, and instant kills angels. Note a little something, I think I know why. I had just killed an angel with another skill (I forget which). Maybe the variable that checks class lagged and it considered my team angels...or not, I haven't a clue...

Back