That carnivorous animal in your living room...

I have a cat, which is also carnivorous, but has the benefit that I don't have to get off my lazy butt to walk it every day.

dont have dogs

dogs drool

cats for life!!!

(i dont have a cat tho :()

I don't have a dog anymore. The next carnivorous animals are the house centipedes and wolf spiders.

Magikrazy said:
Just your mom.

snap

But yeah I have a dog.

Are they carnivores? I thought they were omnivores.

Well, they are descended from Wolves if i'm not mistaken and wolves are carnivores, so...

LauriJ said:
Magikrazy said:
Just your mom.

snap

But yeah I have a dog.

Well, they are descended from Wolves if i'm not mistaken and wolves are carnivores, so...
Actually while wolves (and related species) generally eat meat, they will voluntarily eat fruit or plants and it is fully possible for them to survive entirety on plant and fruit. Also the maned wolf has a diet that's over 50% plant matter, soooo.

Aiko Heiwa said:
LauriJ said:
Magikrazy said:
Just your mom.

snap

But yeah I have a dog.

Actually while wolves (and related species) generally eat meat, they will voluntarily eat fruit or plants and it is fully possible for them to survive entirety on plant and fruit. Also the maned wolf has a diet that's over 50% plant matter, soooo.

dogs have evolved to be omnivores but cats are all carnivores. but be sure to talk with your vet before changing your pets diet!

That carnivorous animal in your living room...

Why are you talking about me?

I don't like dogs btw. Cockatiels and budgerigars for the win

Back