"I heard you have a dragon problem?" (Chapter 50 / 50) It is done!

Re: "I heard you have a dragon problem?" (Chapter 45 / 50)

Captain Levi said:
someone gimme a tissue :'(
*throws fives boxes of them at you*

th-thank y-y-you

*blows nose directly into each box*

Relax, guys. It's comics. Edo will be back in a few months revived by some deus ex machina.

Right? Right?

SHIT JUST GOT REAL!

and I should probably conclude my little thing soon.

ThreeThousand said:
Relax, guys. It's comics. Edo will be back in a few months revived by some deus ex machina.

Right? Right?
I wish, but being revived after that death (that big gaping hole) would be painful.
Unless I'm fucking up my definition of revive, because revive is simply being brought back to life.

wow I just made myself sadder I should stop talking

don't invincibility stars only last a few seconds anyway?

mario may be strong enough to overpower edo for now, but it's going to run out sometime. at which point he'll be a cakewalk for walkazo and company.

Peter Sam said:

mario may be strong enough to overpower edo for now, but it's going to run out sometime. at which point he'll be a cakewalk for walkazo and company.

It's not just a simple invincibility star though, it's the essence of a Star Sprite, so basically Starlow's entire power supply. Or the source of her life force. I'm not entirely sure, I think Walkazo is handling the Star Sprite biology. Or astronomy. Astrobiology? Sure, let's go with that.

But anyway, the point is: It's a very potent thing, and it's already been supplying Starlow for several years before Mario got it. If it even can run out of power, expect it to last for a looong time. Far long enough to negate any chance of it running out before this battle ends.

Re: "I heard you have a dragon problem?"

Shoutmon said:
so did you have anton take guilmon's pants off on purpose, or just forget he was supposed to be wearing them

it's hilarious either way
No, I forgot he had pants. Goddammit. And I only just got done fixing all the times I forgot Vommack's head bandaids T.T

Gabumon said:
Peter Sam said:

It's not just a simple invincibility star though, it's the essence of a Star Sprite, so basically Starlow's entire power supply. Or the source of her life force. I'm not entirely sure, I think Walkazo is handling the Star Sprite biology. Or astronomy. Astrobiology? Sure, let's go with that.

But anyway, the point is: It's a very potent thing, and it's already been supplying Starlow for several years before Mario got it. If it even can run out of power, expect it to last for a looong time. Far long enough to negate any chance of it running out before this battle ends.
Yeah, basically. The power supply and life force are the same, so Mario's been supercharged with all the energy that would normally have sustained Starlow for the rest of her life. She was already burning through a lot of her power by the point of her death (especially for that last healing spell: she said she could keep going, but she was bluffing, as seen by the dome crumbling around her), but even so, Stars normally live a long time and they're very powerful to start with. Exactly how long Mario's invincibility lasts is anyone's guess: could be hours, could be days. Could be weeks depending on how long the rest of the updates take :x

Regarding the update. Dat hat, oh man, even I was horrified and I hated Starlow >XD

no don't fix it please

I won't. Happy accidents should be worked with, not erased. And they fit the nature of the story, really. Like how the gun that became a rather central plot device started out as an offhand remake made by 876 about riding shotgun. Who'd've thunk it.

So right now the only way to win is to trick Mario into falling down a pit?

Walkazo said:
I won't. Happy accidents should be worked with, not erased. And they fit the nature of the story, really. Like how the gun that became a rather central plot device started out as an offhand remake made by 876 about riding shotgun. Who'd've thunk it.
Fun times
ThreeThousand said:

Right? Right?
Sure, what no-one knows is the 876 on my chest stands for something. It's just that no-one knows what it is...

Vaporeon said:
Glaceon said:
3DS please, learn to load images.
basically mario is invincible, breaks walkazo's sword, edo tells marowak to use the magic he learned, I think marowak attempts to heal walkazo (I have to double-check), and mario kills edo

*bleep* that made me even sadder
Pfft, you don't need to tell me what happens.

I just needed to get on my laptop later on and read it first thing.

Glaceon said:
Vaporeon said:
Glaceon said:
3DS please, learn to load images.
basically mario is invincible, breaks walkazo's sword, edo tells marowak to use the magic he learned, I think marowak attempts to heal walkazo (I have to double-check), and mario kills edo

*bleep* that made me even sadder
Pfft, you don't need to tell me what happens.

I just needed to get on my laptop later on and read it first thing.
well I wanted to be nice

I appreciate the gesture, but if I saw that before I read the update, that probably would've killed the surprise and effect I'd get from witnessing it first-hand.

Glaceon said:
I appreciate the gesture, but if I saw that before I read the update, that probably would've killed the surprise and effect I'd get from witnessing it first-hand.
this happens every time I try to be nice
something gets ruined in the process

Nothing was ruined though, I read the update first.

Oh god Edo nooooooooo. And you had such a good hat! :'( Also, whomever has my trousers is gonna pay if I evolve to Growlmon to look for them.

Joey Wheeler said:
Oh god Edo nooooooooo. And you had such a good hat! :'( Also, whomever has my trousers is gonna pay if I evolve to Growlmon to look for them.

:shifty: !!!

Grim said:
Sure, what no-one knows is the 876 on my chest stands for something. It's just that no-one knows what it is...

8uff 7its 6uy

Joey Wheeler said:

immmmmmmm gonna stab you

Back