"I heard you have a dragon problem?" (Chapter 50 / 50) It is done!

Re: "I heard you have a dragon problem?"

Well, if we're just lying around chillin', sure, no leader, whatevs, but if surviving is actually something that does need to be actively striven for, having people coordinating things will probably work better than just hoping everyone can just know what to do and do it. Especially if things get bad and stressful and people start falling apart: you need level-headed folks who can work under pressure and take the reigns and keep the community on the rails.

that's true

when stuff gets bad we can appoint a dictator, just like the romans did

Walkazo said:
Unless we win and kick Mario out and make a power vacuum, and then all the cooperation will break down as we all start vying for the vacant top position.

Then the sequel will be called "I heard You Have a Leader Problem?" and be all about you having to return to town to try and defeat the new evil overlord. (That'll be me, btw. Y'all can keep your puny presidencies and mayoralties and whatevs, I'm gonna be the evil queen, and sit atop my shiny throne, and there's nothing you peasants will be able to do about it, ahahahaha.)

Who says I'm not moving in?

And I could totally take you if I class changed into an offensive magic user before the fight.

How about this: I become ruler and kill you all :)

Nah, just kidding, I would never do that *twitch*

why does everyone want to rule, don't you know how hard it is to lead a pack of fiercely independent nerds on the internet

you'd have control over a bunch of people who would listen to absolutely nothing you say anyways

Eh, I don't want to rule. I just want to beat up/hang out with Walkazo.

Ok, I guess I'm kind of indecisive.

why would i want to be ruler

if i voice chat or talk in person to any of you for the first, sometimes second, time then i sound like a nervous fuck and can't get my words out
i'm in no state to be a leader

if anyone wants to take that position for me that would be great

Javelin said:
why does everyone want to rule, don't you know how hard it is to lead a pack of fiercely independent nerds on the internet

you'd have control over a bunch of people who would listen to absolutely nothing you say anyways
Well, if you're the de-facto second-in-command, you get no kudos, but if you're the actual ruler, you get actual recognition for bossing everyone around, or at least attempting to.

But I figure, if we were all downloaded into a virtual world, and the consequences for not doing stuff when told was death, only suicidally independent nerds would continue to adamantly refuse to listen to anything.

Gabumon said:
Who says I'm not moving in?

And I could totally take you if I class changed into an offensive magic user before the fight.
Not enough merc work now that Starlow's dead. The new queen kills people herself. With her shotgun. Including you, if you try any funny business.

"The house is on fire - get out!"
"You can't tell me what to do, bitch, I'm staying."
">_>"

that sorta thing

not sure who i'm more afraid of right now

mario, who just ate a fellow star and could eat me
and walkazo who will kill anyone when she becomes queen
edo's alright he ain't doing much in the killing me department

Walkazo said:
But I figure, if we were all downloaded into a virtual world, and the consequences for not doing stuff when told was death, only suicidally independent nerds would continue to adamantly refuse to listen to anything.

Thing is, if that happened, I'd have a way easier time adapting to the virtual world because I am already data, whereas you're just a squishy, biological meatbag.

So as long as I don't give you enough time to get accustomed to being a digital entity, my combat performance is going to be superior to yours.

Not enough merc work now that Starlow's dead. The new queen kills people herself. With her shotgun. Including you, if you try any funny business.

Don't you remember the last time you were a queen and tried to fight me? It ended with you falling into a volcano.

Gabumon is a Digimon.

I am the Seer of Heart. I can have as many conflicting identities as I want. :luigi:

Gabumon said:
Gabumon is a Digimon.
but you're edo

you just look like a digimon
... and a eeveelution
... and um all your other identities

I keep things simple by always being a Dragon-Koopa.

Unless I am using my Zapdos avatar, of course.

and then there's me
constant theme and avatar changes

after i change back into stargazing after the eeveelutions fad then i will stop changing it

Walkazo said:
I keep things simple boring by always being a Dragon-Koopa.

That's ok. To each their own. :D

Javelin said:
you and 22 and anton and ruai and bones and whoever else is in that group of friends

I think you mean...

:boo: :blooper: ~TEAM CHEX MIX~ :blooper: :boo:

chex-mix.jpg

With our powers combined......we're much cuter than you!!

As our Guild's fearless Guildmaster I can assure you that you're not as cute as us, and neither is anyone else! We're also really smart and have gr8 style and really good at adventuring. We're also super strong, I know so because we routinely beat the complete shit out of each other to gain experience! Doomy loves it, I know that for sure.

Because that's cereal.

Corn and wheat Chex transcended cereal and became Chex Mix long ago in a distant land, I, Aku, the shape-shifting Master of Darkness, unleashed an unspeakable evil! But a foolish Samurai warrior wielding a magic sword stepped forth to oppose me. Before the final blow was struck, I tore open a portal in time and flung him into the future, where my evil is law! Now the fool seeks to return to the past, and undo the future that is Aku!

Back