"I heard you have a dragon problem?" (Chapter 50 / 50) It is done!

Re: "I heard you have a dragon problem?"

Walkazo said:
DragonFreak said:
but it's ok, I have 98 more lives.
That's good, because killing our fans is the last thing we want to do! D: We're only aiming to kill each other, after all.
Yeah, it would be pretty tragic to kill this comic's number 1 fan.

Walkazo said:
If you try to cancel it, I will actually kill you. And only then will it be over.

"Cancelling" here is a euphemism for "one of us dies in a fiery explosion due to unforeseen events", but writing it like that is too depressing.

Or uplifting, depending on who you ask.

This could be a never-ending thread, but Walky and Edo probably have lives they may need to prioritize.

Duskull said:
This could be a never-ending thread, but Walky and Edo probably have lives they may need to prioritize.
Yeah, unfortunately.

On that note, I', not gonna get the update done for today after-all. Sorry about that - today has been absolutely hell on wheels. :/

Again, sorry for the lateness. Let me know if any of the green text is unclear: my marker's seriously on its last legs and for some reason, scanning made it 10x worse. I'm gonna try to get a new one Wednesday - and maybe some new colours too...

Timetoduel3_317.png

Timetoduel3_318.png

Timetoduel3_319.png

Timetoduel3_320.png

Timetoduel3_321.png

Timetoduel3_322.png

Timetoduel3_323.png

Timetoduel3_324.png

Timetoduel3_325.png

Timetoduel3_326.png

Totally worth the wait. I find it funny just how loyal Yoshi876 is. Also you drew FireEevee and I well. You made us look cute together. Also that last panel that are so many cameos, it's amazing.

Very nice on this chapter, I love it!!!

Looks like they really do like each other, huh. But would you even need the jelly? Did you expend any FP?

Nice callback to the imaginary headshot scenario.

Who are the green and orange people next to Gamefreak?

DragonFreak said:
Totally worth the wait. I find it funny just how loyal Yoshi876 is. Also you drew FireEevee and I well. You made us look cute together. Also that last panel that are so many cameos, it's amazing.

Very nice on this chapter, I love it!!!
Thanks! I'm glad you like it. I'm going to see if I can find a lighter shade of purple on Wednesday so that it's easier to colour in folks like you and Edo with my obscuringly dark purple markers. :X

Mr. Edo said:
Looks like they really do like each other, huh. But would you even need the jelly? Did you expend any FP?

Nice callback to the imaginary headshot scenario.

Who are the green and orange people next to Gamefreak?
In this town, jelly is good for many things (or catastrophic blood loss works the same as depleted FP - whatever makes more sense).

Lario and SLNO. It was surprisingly hard finding people who posted here who have established avatars that aren't too complicated to be easily sketched in mini, require colours I don't have, or look too much like other characters. I figured a recoloured Mario and Luigi pair would balance out Samus and Shiggy, at any rate.

thats guilmon

whos next to sonicmario though

Phew, I worried I was going to be so loyal I'd end up pissing Walkazo off and she'd shoot me.

also loving the huge party

Duskull said:
Phew, I worried I was going to be so loyal I'd end up pissing Walkazo off and she'd shoot me.
well you were fired instead of killed so I guess that's slightly better

wow someone killed porple and mounted his head on the wall

Also I would like to point out that I'm totally invested in this now, please continue.

Shoutmon said:
thats guilmon

whos next to sonicmario though

It could also be Dippy.

The color matches and it looks a little like they're wearing a hat.

Rocket '3Koon said:
i like to believe he's actually not dead and there's just a hole in the wall for him to poke his head through from another room upstairs and spy on everyone

maybe he passed out one night and someone thought it would be funny to put his body up there.

and then he'll wake up one day and be like "wtf am I doing up here I should be running the wiki and crap."

Game Boy Toadvance said:
Rocket '3Koon said:
i like to believe he's actually not dead and there's just a hole in the wall for him to poke his head through from another room upstairs and spy on everyone
Knowing Porple

Game Boy Toadvance said:
Rocket '3Koon said:
Yes, this hidden truth represents Porple's ability to see everything and then some as the Wiki Proprietor.

Back