"I heard you have a dragon problem?" (Chapter 50 / 50) It is done!

Re: "I heard you have a dragon problem?"

There is no fanservice in this comic. You must be thinking of the extremely short-lived, unlisted battle I had before this one. That one was 50% fanservice.

266px-Hito_random_0005.png

I'm kind of disappointed how the one clue we had about their identity didn't mean anything. Kind of a shocking swerve, if you ask me.

It didn't not mean anything. In the game she originates from, Starlow is fond of using "Chippy" as a pseudonym, and it abbreviates to "Ch.", which means this twist was foreshadowed, if admittedly very cryptically. There are also two more clues towards the identity of her employer, who is more important.

Also, are you really asking for flawless foreshadowing in an improv comic?

Okay.

Based on actual events.

Sylveon said:
2 gory 4 me

No gory, no glory.

Walkazo said:
Because he ate the death sausages:

Walkazooo where are youuuuuuuu???

Was it something I said? I can change!!! :'(

I was busy drawing the thing and couldn't have distractions because my free time is limited and precious now that field work has started.

Like, right now I'm sacrificing very important sleep time to procrastinate here.

You should feel honoured.

So very honoured.

200_s.gif

It's ok, depending on how many backup presentations I will have to provide, there's a high chance that I will be unable to do absolutely anything in the coming week. So really, you have 7 days for your next update.

It's a shame we didn't manage to get the reveal done and pass the bottleneck before the awards, but oh well.

you can't kill what was never alive to begin with

Mr. Edo said:
It's ok, depending on how many backup presentations I will have to provide, there's a high chance that I will be unable to do absolutely anything in the coming week. So really, you have 7 days for your next update.

It's a shame we didn't manage to get the reveal done and pass the bottleneck before the awards, but oh well.
Should have stuck with my "let's finish this before August flushes all my free time down the weirdly spaceous toilet" goal.

And actually, making my presentation was another reason why I was unavailable earlier, lol.

Bit late, and can't be bothered to quote, but blood in my car voids the warranty :-\

Shhhh! If you clean it well enough, they'll never know a thing.

DragonFreak said:
You know, I am really going to miss this. It was a super blast and Edo and Walkazo did a fantastic job.

Psssst. It's not over yet.

It was a joke, hence the stammering. The comic will not end until the comic says so itself (and actually means it).

Or Walkazo and I cancel it for whatever reason.

DragonFreak said:
but it's ok, I have 98 more lives.
That's good, because killing our fans is the last thing we want to do! D: We're only aiming to kill each other, after all. Speaking of which...

Mr. Edo said:
Or Walkazo and I cancel it for whatever reason.
I never cancel anything.

If you try to cancel it, I will actually kill you. And only then will it be over.

Back