"I heard you have a dragon problem?" (Chapter 50 / 50) It is done!

Re: "I heard you have a dragon problem?"

SiFi said:
How are you guys having this discussion without me.

Lumastar said:
Shoutmon said:
Lumastar said:
Vampires actually don't die in sunlight.

uh huh, that's exactly what i would expect a vampire to say

but i know you're lying. i've seen the dumpster behind marowak's house, overflowing with empty sunscreen bottles. he goes through enough of that shit in a week to feed an army
Vampires are sensitive to sunlight, but they don't die in it unless they stay in it too long.

What source are you referring to here? Because my source is BRAM FRIGGING STOKER, and here's what he has to say:

Vampires can walk around during the day just as easily as a human at night, but they lose some of their powers, particularly transformation.

I think he knows a little more about vampires than you do pal BECAUSE HE INVENTED THEM*

*he didn't but i couldn't resist the reference. i could say he defined them but that was really the films made of his work.
That also happens. Anyway, the point is that vampires do NOT die in sunlight.

Walkazo you can merge with me, we're both of the dragon Koopa species

If that happens I'll have Walkazo as a boss, and Neptune. Shit.

I think that Final Boss Immunity you've got going might not be suited for a battle like this one.

Wow, bloody chapter. I like it.

Not BMB said:
DragonFreak said:
Walkazo said:
Yeah, you better work on aim, boi. Or your foolish plans, depending on whether the wanton destruction of the entire library catalogue (minus the one cookbook)
I will keep it safe~ :3

Lol, watch as one of those blades goes astray out of the library and hits the cookbook as you're making a cake.
God I swear, I would ragequit on life.

Иeptune said:
I see where you are going with that.

Duskull said:
If that happens I'll have Walkazo as a boss, and Neptune. Shit.
You're complaining for no reason. :p

Иeptune said:
You couldn't have a better person for your boss to fuse with!
Maybe your Britishness and my Britishness would save me, seeing as when this is over Walkazo would probably kill me.

Sorry, I'm taken, doesn't matter how handsome you are :P

Иeptune said:
hahaha no. In your dreams.

Duskull said:
Иeptune said:
Maybe your Britishness and my Britishness would save me, seeing as when this is over Walkazo would probably kill me.
Nah, I already lost all my books - I'm not gonna waste my perfectly good minion too.

Besides, someone's gotta clean up the huge mess of shredded books and burned pages and blood puddles that we've made all over the library floor, not to mention fix the window and the roof...

Walkazo said:
Duskull said:
Иeptune said:
Nah, I already lost all my books - I'm not gonna waste my perfectly good minion too.

Besides, someone's gotta clean up the huge mess of shredded books and burned pages and blood puddles that we've made all over the library floor, not to mention fix the window and the roof...
Yay!

Did you get your idea of vampires from Twilight or something?

Who are you responding to here.

Because Twilight got "doesn't die in sunlight" right for the wrong reasons. Also, metioning it when discussing vampires as a whole is kind of a Godwin's Law type of thing.

i remember reading one series where they started killing vampires by loading their guns with wooden bullets and then after firing it would break and shoot splinters everywhere, and since a splinter is basically a tiny stake it was killing the vampires

i don't know how legit that is but it seemed pretty cool to me. wooden bullet shotguns kill vampires

Alright, being serious, there are so many versions and interpretations of vampires and their weaknesses that trying to establish an official set of rules is pointless.

But Bram Stoker is kind of a high authority on that subject..............

And that was mostly based off of Romanian vampires IIRC. There happens to be another billion more kinds of them.

i'm surprised myself. it was basically the best way to kill vampires ever, and i forgot about it until just now

i should go back and read that series again sometime

Back