"I heard you have a dragon problem?" (Chapter 50 / 50) It is done!

Re: "I heard you have a dragon problem?"

The update's gonna be tomorrow, btw. I wasted a bunch of time today having to do bullshit school paperwork downtown.

Terribly sorry!

Dr. Javelin said:
i remember reading one series where they started killing vampires by loading their guns with wooden bullets and then after firing it would break and shoot splinters everywhere, and since a splinter is basically a tiny stake it was killing the vampires

i don't know how legit that is but it seemed pretty cool to me. wooden bullet shotguns kill vampires

they could have just blessed a whole bunch of regular bullets and used those

but hey, looks like the hard way's even more effective, so i can't complain.

This entire discussion is reminding me of that AVGN episode where he says that vampires can be killed by pretty much anything now.

Isn't that what he meant?

Or is there an actual AVGN episode about vampires I don't remember?

I was thinking it was in the Dracula games review, but M4E posted the one I was thinking of.

Fred Fuchs :3

nobody tell james his name's pronounced with the u in "butcher" or that he wasn't involved in the game he was the producer for the movie

Blissey said:
Dr. Javelin said:
i remember reading one series where they started killing vampires by loading their guns with wooden bullets and then after firing it would break and shoot splinters everywhere, and since a splinter is basically a tiny stake it was killing the vampires

i don't know how legit that is but it seemed pretty cool to me. wooden bullet shotguns kill vampires
they could have just blessed a whole bunch of regular bullets and used those

but hey, looks like the hard way's even more effective, so i can't complain.
also you don't always have a church on hand to bless your bullets

but you don't need a church to bless bullets, just a pastor?

or maybe you do, hell if I know how christianity works.

protestants don't really bless things. they pray a lot, and ask that stuff be safe and travels be safe and whatever, but that's not exactly "blessing" on object. only god has the power to bless in protestant christianity (or at least that's how baptists do things)

as for catholicism they have all sorts of weird stuff like confessions and holy water and crucifixes so i have no idea if they can bless stuff or not

My inside contact has revealed to me that the ending of this comic will involve every dragon-based user fighting each other.

Captain GBAToad said:
R4XPUV2.gif

KJ0Uxb9.gif

I started drawing these in flipnote studio, there's heaps more in addition to this, but these are probably the only good parts as of now
so yeah I made these on the weekend because I thought chapter 17 was da best, I might not be able to finish the whole animation for some time though so Y876 encouraged me to post the best parts of what I've got :pgp:

jesus christ nintendo where's mah flipnote studio 3d because man this shit's old

Captain GBAToad said:
Captain GBAToad said:
R4XPUV2.gif

KJ0Uxb9.gif

I started drawing these in flipnote studio, there's heaps more in addition to this, but these are probably the only good parts as of now
so yeah I made these on the weekend because I thought chapter 17 was da best, I might not be able to finish the whole animation for some time though so Y876 encouraged me to post the best parts of what I've got :pgp:

jesus christ nintendo where's mah flipnote studio 3d because man this shit's old

Wow, that's pretty neat!

The following is a side chapter. I intended to finish it yesterday to act as filler, but then I was hit by a sudden case of procrastination. The actual main story update will follow later.

Timetoduel3_232x.png

Timetoduel3_232xx.png

Timetoduel3_232xxx.png

Timetoduel3_232xxxx.png

Timetoduel3_232xxxxx.png

Can't imagine DF like that, but still funny.

^That is very true.

Captain GBAToad said:
Captain GBAToad said:
R4XPUV2.gif

KJ0Uxb9.gif

Man, those are awesome! I love the added detail of cycling the shotgun.

Duskull said:
Can't imagine DF like that, but still funny.

You can't imagine DF being able to follow a recipe properly?

Wow, that's pretty mean.

Seeing as she failed to update my thread when I left it in her care.

Back