"I heard you have a dragon problem?" (Chapter 50 / 50) It is done!

Re: "I heard you have a dragon problem?"

Walkazo said:
Timetoduel3_594.png
Mario is very hot here. :dk:

Walkazo said:
(Or perhaps, as Stargazing pointed out, we are both getting a bit worn down by this point.)

Well, what am I supposed to say? You had your butt healed twice already, whereas I'm still carrying around the injuries from our fight.

My wings of avian grace are fantastic and absolutely strong enough to do whatever you want them to do.

Trust me, I invested a lot of care into that spell to ensure it only creates wings that are big and strong. For no particular reason of course.

Gabumon said:
For no particular reason of course.
Because big and strong wings are the best, obviously.

MMSwnny.jpg

So big, so strong, so awesome.

Walkazo said:
They're clearly the fattest and juiciest Stars of them all. I don't call Mario's one little Luma friend Mayonnaise for nothing.
It's official, I'm never going near Mario ever.
He's gonna eat me if I get any closer.
help

Walkazo said:
(Or perhaps, as Stargazing pointed out, we are both getting a bit worn down by this point.)
I only said you were worn out, but if the wings are slowly draining Edo's mana, he's probably tired at this point as well.
Then again, who in the fight isn't tired at this point?

DragonFreak said:
Nysic said:
*Looks at my wimpy wings*

:/
*does the exact same*
levitation fuck yeah

But, I have no wings to look at.
:(

DragonFreak said:
I'm not. I'm just standingn there looking as I watch my brother almost die every five seconds. *eats cake like popcorn*
What?

Don't worry, I speak dragon.

"I'm not. I'm just standing there watching my brother fighting. *eats cake like you would eat popcorn*"

Who is your brother?

And when are you updating your Userpedia page?

I need answers, DF, and I need them neaow!
Neaow!

Stargazing said:
Who is your brother?

And when are you updating your Userpedia page?

I need answers, DF, and I need them neaow!
Neaow!
Edo is my brother.
And I will soon after I get done with my homework (if that is), write a five page long complaint letter to Apple, and then get unlazy.

Stargazing said:
Walkazo said:
I only said you were worn out, but if the wings are slowly draining Edo's mana, he's probably tired at this point as well.
Then again, who in the fight isn't tired at this point?
Yeah, the mana is what I was talking about.

Mario's not tired.

Also guys, just so you know, Edo and I are aiming to have the story end on Chapter 50. So that means there's only 6 chapters left - two of which are epilogues.

So Walkazo took the initiative yesterday and uploaded the missing audience-contributed side chapters to Userpedia.

http://wiki.userpedia.net/Edo_Versus_Walkazo/Chapter_43x
http://wiki.userpedia.net/Edo_Versus_Walkazo/Chapter_43xx
http://wiki.userpedia.net/Edo_Versus_Walkazo/Chapter_44x

I am also working on chapter 45, but pointless real life bullshit is currently conspiring against me by wasting my time, so it'll still be a while until that's done.

Gabumon said:
I am also working on chapter 45, but pointless real life bullshit is currently conspiring against me by wasting my time, so it'll still be a while until that's done.
That's perfectly okay, real life issues are nearly impossible to avoid, and I hope all goes well.

That being said, if we had an option to ditch real life and actually live together in our character forms in an actual MarioWiki city, I would.

And I'd bring my friends with me :yoshi:

Back