I'll draw you as a dragon

I haven't made a custom avatar yet, so just do dragon versions of Captain Falcon and Robin. Also, get a little creative with Robin. You know what I mean.

Do a Roserade dragon please. Also a Real Bombchu one would be appreciated. ^-^

*applause*

Now you can go marry DF or whatever you peoples are doing in that other thread right now, I lost track.

Shoutmon said:
Dr. Javelin said:
i've always wanted to see a purple and black dragon

i hope this doesn't imply what it seems to imply

which is that you've never played paper mario 2
i was under the impression gloomtail was purple and grey, but i could be mistaken

Drg_mcd.png

Also, please keep your requests at one dragon per person. As much as I'd like to be, I'm not Willy Wonka's dragon factory. At least not yet.

Oo, me likey! ;D

I want to be a dragon so feel free to dragonify me.

Below there are two reference pictures.

Fireeevee.png

Fireumbreon.jpg

Dr. Javelin said:
i was under the impression gloomtail was purple and grey, but i could be mistaken

i guess you're right, in terms of the actual colors used, but i think they intended him to be black. they never really use big fields of solid black in paper mario, i guess because there would be no contrast with the dark colored borders. black ninjakoopa explicitly ought to have some black on him, and fuzzies have been depicted as solid black in other games, but they're both pretty grey looking too

Fun fact:

Dragon Javelin is supposed to be black, but also looks dark grey due to the washed out color style thingamabob.

It's a style thing.

Yeah, it looked kind of like a watercolor black to me.

Whatever, it still looks great. That's the end goal, right?

just draw parakarry as a dragon I guess

ref = see avatar

i'll love you forever if you actually draw it

Great work as always, these are amazing.

So awesome.

Alas, I am already a dragon.

Dr. Javelin said:
Yeah, it looked kind of like a watercolor black to me.

Whatever, it still looks great. That's the end goal, right?
If you want a pitch black + purple dragon, watch Sleeping Beauty. There's also one in an episode of Danny Phantom, iirc. Google image searching works too.

Back