GalacticPetey said:
Walkazo said:
So awesome.

Alas, I am already a dragon.
You could become a Super Dragon.

Drg_superdragon.png

These are so goddamn awesome.

thumbup.gif

I don't have a reference image, so...Just draw Ridley wearing a tuxedo.

Seadramon said:
[Solar Blaze dragon image]
Now that's awesome. In fact, it turned out even better than I thought it would. That's not to say I was expecting it to be terrible or anything, I'm simply saying that it exceeded my expectations. Thanks for taking the time to do this. I appreciate it.

Drg_rbo.png

There were two more requests before this one, but I have to postpone them until the requesters chose which of the two options they submitted they want to go with.

I'd like to be drawn as a dragon (or just a fake dragon-type Eeveelution.)

I'll have a Real Bombchu one. :P

Seadramon said:
Drg_rbo.png

There were two more requests before this one, but I have to postpone them until the requesters chose which of the two options they submitted they want to go with.
I'll take god tier breath hoodie one if that pleases you.

Don't worry, I didn't mean you. There are no complications regarding your request, I simply haven't reached it yet. I'm still somewhere in the middle of page 2.

Though dragons don't usually wear clothes. Clothes are a humanoid thing.

Seadramon said:
Don't worry, I didn't mean you. There are no complications regarding your request, I simply haven't reached it yet. I'm still somewhere in the middle of page 2.

Except for like weirdo dragons. *looks at OC*

Seadramon said:

oh ok I thought it was me because I posted 2 reference pictures.

Nah, it's Lumastar and Roserade, though the latter has already been resolved.

Back