Characters you want in Smash that will never happen

Ninelevendo said:
Why can't Ridley just get downright deconfirmed or confirmed yet? Showing the Shadow and wing of Ridley still doesn't make annoying fans shut up, if anything makes them come up with completely unoriginal reasons as to why he's still in. But then people overreact to the Ridley fans and all that happens is completely pointless arguments that don't help anyone or improve his chances of getting in. And they ain't fun conversations. Believe what you will, but all the proof you need is Nintendo's thoughts, not some random speculation. Why did he show him in the direct? Think about it, but don't argue over it.
It's more fun to tease.

For instance, Palutena.

Magikrazy said:
Ninelevendo said:
Why can't Ridley just get downright deconfirmed or confirmed yet? Showing the Shadow and wing of Ridley still doesn't make annoying fans shut up, if anything makes them come up with completely unoriginal reasons as to why he's still in. But then people overreact to the Ridley fans and all that happens is completely pointless arguments that don't help anyone or improve his chances of getting in. And they ain't fun conversations. Believe what you will, but all the proof you need is Nintendo's thoughts, not some random speculation. Why did he show him in the direct? Think about it, but don't argue over it.
It's more fun to tease.

For instance, Palutena.
Palutena was made into a playable character.

*gasp*

Ridley confirmed.

Mio Akiyama said:
Magikrazy said:
Ninelevendo said:
It's more fun to tease.

For instance, Palutena.
Palutena was made into a playable character.

*gasp*

Ridley confirmed.

Did you even read my post? :rolleyes:

Well of course it won't help his chances.

The roster was already decided.

If Ridley will get in, he already is in.

If he didn't, he's not.

Was anyone exited when Villager or Wii Fit Trainer were announced? I mean Ridley's fan base is HUGE, and yet we an outcast like them? Sure, you might like em, but it's not the character that your life depended on. I bet Nintendo are going to reveal Ridley the day before it's released. :yoshi:

Ninelevendo said:
Was anyone exited when Villager or Wii Fit Trainer were announced? I mean Ridley's fan base is HUGE, and yet we an outcast like them? Sure, you might like em, but it's not the character that your life depended on. I bet Nintendo are going to reveal Ridley the day before it's released. :yoshi:
Fuck yeah.

I always wish Waluigi or Daisy were playable, but now I know Waluigi is not even possible. Also, I always kinda wished Happy Mask Salesman was playable. Idk what kind of move sets he can have, but, I don't care. Another playable character I always wished was King K. Rool. I always thought SSB could use more DK characters.

The Koopalings and Bowser Jr.
MAKE IT HAPPEN NINTENDO

a ridley stage would be TOO BIG

here's new pork city instead

Also, Proto Man.

Kraid stage for SSB4

Back