Rayman confirmed????????????

GalacticPetey said:
I've looked around and have found nothing to disprove this leak.

This totally means its real and can't possibly be fake at all.

Woah, there's not even anything to disprove this. This could very well be legit!

the theory is that he's in an extremely early development phase which is why there's no gameplay footage of him

GalacticPetey said:
Toa 95 said:
GalacticPetey said:

Not saying it's real. Just pointing that out.

Well that certainly appears to be what you're saying.

i'm gonna be taking this with a pinch of salt as usual, but so far it's looking extremely convincing (especially compared to the 23489923 3DS leaks back in august). if it is a fake, whoever made it is probably some sort of god

Toa 95 said:
GalacticPetey said:
Toa 95 said:
GalacticPetey said:

Not saying it's real. Just pointing that out.

Well that certainly appears to be what you're saying.
I mean, I personally think it's real but I may be wrong. Hell, even after the ESRB leak that showed the full roster, people thought they found big issues with it and labeled it fake, even after it ended up being true.

There's certainly a chance this is fake, but I'm leaning towards this one being legit. Rayman certainly makes sense, given his appearance as a trophy.

supermariofan said:
Bumping since...

http://mynintendonews.com/2015/02/14/possible-rayman-dlc-leak-for-super-smash-bros-wii-u/

fake and gay

no seriously though i don't see this happen

time to prove me wrong

if rayman's in, i'm getting this game

if he's not...

eh i'll get it eventually

Toa 95 said:
GalacticPetey said:

there's about ten other people in this thread who have been right out saying that the leak is true with no evidence, and you launch at the guy who at least tried to find evidence of it being false, and basically stated there's only a chance of it being true? why?

Turns out it's fake.

i kinda knew it was fake from the getgo since the news is TOO GOOD to be true

Looking at the derp eyes with the two pupils in one eye, if this wasn't fake, it would be very sloppy rendering work.

If through some nutty wink of fate it becomes un-deconfirmed, I hope one of his alternate costumes is Gumball Sonic.

Fallout 4 has taught me that I should never get my hopes up, no matter how much I want to believe.

Genji said:
Looking at the derp eyes with the two pupils in one eye, if this wasn't fake, it would be very sloppy rendering work.
I think that's a normal part of Rayman's trophy tho.

A Yoshi Fan said:
I knew it was fake because of its resolution of the character icon in the CSS.

or it's your hindsight bias

sounds like it...

Back