How reliable is Wikipedia?

How often do you find Wikipedia's information to be correct?

• Never

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 10%

• 20%

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • 30%

• 40%

• 50%

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • 60%

• 70%

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • 80%

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • 90%

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Always

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters
Nerdy Guy said:
Toadbert101 said:
That's cause they dont have messages, all they do is leave templates on any talk.
Man, they realy are robots.

Creepy robots, I saw a 20-5 year old man who had a userbox that said he likes Bionicle, which is a toy series lines for 8-16 year olds. :/

Toadbert101 said:
Nerdy Guy said:
Toadbert101 said:
That's cause they dont have messages, all they do is leave templates on any talk.

Creepy robots, I saw a 20-5 year old man who had a userbox that said he likes Bionicle, which is a toy series lines for 8-16 year olds. :/
No wai, I lost intrest around the age of 9.

SiFi said:
Toadbert101 said:
Nerdy Guy said:
Toadbert101 said:

You liked Bionicle?

Toadbert101 said:
SiFi said:
Toadbert101 said:
Nerdy Guy said:
Toadbert101 said:

You liked Bionicle?
The first and second arcs (in the comics) weren't bad.

ShyGuy27 said:
Toadbert101 said:
SiFi said:
Toadbert101 said:
Nerdy Guy said:
Toadbert101 said:

You liked Bionicle?
The first and second arcs (in the comics) weren't bad.
Once they made the first movie, all the comics release thereafter totally sucked. Not to mention the price in Bionicles skyrocketed beyond reason.

On-topic. I once saw spam on Wikipedia that talked about how serial killers had battery acid coursing through their veins. :eek:

wikipedia sucks. They are also very n00bs i made an article called Raila and Kawasaki: Superstar Quest (fake game) and it is still there.

How was that on topic aside from mentioning Wikipedia?

Mr. Yellow said:
wikipedia sucks. They are also very n00bs i made an article called Raila and Kawasaki: Superstar Quest (fake game) and it is still there.
LOL, look at this. They're treating it like it is a real game.

ShyGuy27 said:
XD Stupid Wikipedians.
Yah, if KK spammed there, all they would do is say "Please read our Guide Lines". They would never stand up to any massive spammer or any spammer for that matter.

Back