How reliable is Wikipedia?

How often do you find Wikipedia's information to be correct?

• Never

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 10%

• 20%

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • 30%

• 40%

• 50%

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • 60%

• 70%

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • 80%

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • 90%

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Always

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters
Nerdy Guy said:
LOL!!! Look at this!!! Some dude did some kinda tribute to the Meop article you made Free Loader, I found it while reading articles about old video games to bring back memories. Read the entire revirsion, it does more than just replace the word "invaders" with "Meop". I think you made something Wikipedia spammers like by making that Meop article.

I made meop.

But maybe it was Guiliant in secret? How do we know if the doesnt prowl uniju.com anymore?

Well, I made the original meop article. You made it good.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reliability_of_Wikipedia

Breaking news, Wikipedia has the answer.
The real question is, should we trust them on this?

ShyGuy27 said:
The real question is, should we trust them on this?
Crap no Maybe, then again Wikipedians are stupid robots, so there's a 99% chance they are saying this to get people to leave them alone.

Free Loader said:
Why do you keep calling wikipedians "robots"? They are real people with real reasons to do things, and they're more right than you are about everything.

Maybe he means boring stereotypes that are easy to fool?

Smiddle said:
Free Loader said:
Why do you keep calling wikipedians "robots"? They are real people with real reasons to do things, and they're more right than you are about everything.

Maybe he means boring stereotypes that are easy to fool?
That's what I ment. But they're more like realy dull people rather than stereotypes.

Free Loader said:
If anyone who's ever edited Wikipedia seriously was dull, everything in my family would be dull. <_<
Well, I editted Wikipedia once, it was realy boring though.

Free Loader said:
Have you ever thought about the fact that MarioWiki is only here because of Wikipedia, and editing it is the same as editing Wikipedia? Your just a poor ignorant little person who thinks anything that involves actually thinking is bad.
Don't you mean "you're"?

Pokémon Trainer Elvira said:
Wikipedia and SMW depend of each other. Thats what I think

I doubt it. The number of Mario-related articles in Wikipedia aren't even close to a tenth of a percent.

I think Wikipedians are too serious, I even heard that Triva sections are looked down upon in there.

Back